What's new

Animal Cruelty Laws in Japan? Do they exist?

Grapefruit: I am talking about Whales here because that is what the topic (from Astroboy) was about. I work in conservation for all living creatures, I am vegan and I love all animals and would not kill a tiny bug. I am not superior to anything, I have utter respect for all life, all innocent life.
Those causing pain I have no respect for. Let me make it clear, I am not talking about other topics here because it annoys me when people say "why don't you care about child poverty" on a site which is dedicated to "saving the Whales".

I think you posted on the wrong thread....we are not talking about whaling at all😌

Grapefruit

Hey I'm new to this, I quoted Astroboy, so was obviously talking about his thing. Anyway, animal welfare is animal welfare.:p

Hi, you guys seem to be on the same subject as me. So I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem. We have a neighbor close by, that has a small "puppy mill", about 30-40 dogs. They are in very bad conditions and are kept outside in SMALL cages, i saw this one German Shepherd in particular, It was SO skinny, its spine was clearly visible when it stood. One of the dogs was trying to stand up straight, but bound by the small wire cage. If you want to see pictures of this cruelty go to "photobucket.com" and then click the small arrow tab next to "search" and select "people", search "mandy313" Once you are in my profile. You can easily access the pictures by clicking on them.... its worse than it looks.. (i havent posted enough to give URLS)

I want to know who i can contact to come RESCUE these dogs... I dont want a link to another pointless website!!! I want to DO something about it! What are the animal rights laws of Japan!!??? its getting cold and winter is starting! I cant sleep knowing that those dogs are freezing!! can you? (by the way, im only 13 so i cant fight the law or anything)

Police

Contact the police, of course. It's against the law to treat animals cruelly. Go to your nearest koban maybe with pictures and they will investigate.

Back
Top Bottom