What's new

A miracle (car crash)

17 May 2007
a car crashed into my side of the car (driver door) and i nearly got killed...
i was inches from having my legs separated ..and i got out from a definite death car crash in one piece....not only that..i don't even have a scratch on me ...

a mirical is the only word i can come up with to explain what happened...

this is the 10th time i get out of death situations unharmed...

God must have made me a guardian watching over me.

I'd say either that or you're lucky.
Anyway, grats, did the other guy die? Whose fault was the crash by the way?

the other guy hit me..he is ok.
i was the one in danger since he drove a BMW and hit me from the front of his car while i took a hit on the side..on my door...i broke the glass by my head and yet not even a single scratch is there.....
my friends said i am indestructible.......:p

well..it is a fact that i got out of 10 certain death situations unscratched :D

oh and the mistakes in driving are common....we cant blame people all the time for unintentional danger.

Wow, you're very lucky!
I'd rather put it as guarded by a higher force for some greater plan for me :)
i have many stories...i could share them with you all if you like....

i am amazed my self how one man can live through many tragedies and get out unscratched...as you know we lived wars here

make the most of what chances life affords you, glad to hear you're alright.

ps: the spelling nazi in me say "it's spelled 'miracle'!"

I'd rather put it as guarded by a higher force for some greater plan for me :)
i have many stories...i could share them with you all if you like....
i am amazed my self how one man can live through many tragedies and get out unscratched...as you know we lived wars here

I'd be interested in hearing these other stories, too - I have a couple of my own. Maybe we could start another thread, or would this one be okay (Mars Man or other moderator)?

I would say that you have something or someone watching out for you, especially if this has happened more than once. But like some of the other posters pointed out, I wouldn't test it purposely!

I was in a car crash a few months ago where I hit a deer on a highway at night (which is common around here). I was going about 60 mph (100 km per hour) when the deer was suddenly right in front of me. I swerved and braked at the same time (which, if you have time to think about it, isn't a good idea in a car), hit the deer anyway (the police came and found it and euthanized it), and then the car was out of control, like I was on ice. Luckily there weren't any cars in the opposite lane because the car veered to the other side of the road as I tried to get control of it. I had the presence of mind to think, like you do in these situations, "How is this going to end? I could get hurt here" and to ask God in a way to not let that happen. Then the car came back to the right lane, skidded completely around, and stopped after plowing into a shallow ditch on the side of the road. I didn't have a scratch, and didn't even hit my head on the door or anything.

There were two cars behind me that saw this happening - they called the police and came to my door to see if I was all right. They were both amazed that I was unhurt, saying it could have turned out much worse. The police were there in no time, then an ambulance (which I didn't need), then a firetruck (which I also didn't need)! This was a small county and I think I was the only emergency at the time! The policeman who helped me was very kind, and I ended up driving my car out of the ditch and driving it home! I had to get repairs to the hood and bumper and headlight of the car, but I didn't mind that when I thought the car could have been smashed up completely and I could have been killed. I felt bad about the deer, but I was glad that I mentioned to the rescue squad to look for it, because they found it and put it out of its misery. So I felt I did what I could.

Now I have a different colored hood from the rest of the car, but I don't want to pay $1,000 to get it painted! And I'm using it to put animal and environmental stickers on it, as a kind of memorial to the deer.

I too am glad that you came out unhurt, scorpion da black san...some have not been so lucky, but some have.

Yes, Sarapva san, a thread on this type of thing would be fine ! If you hope to, or intend to make a serious discussion with arguments logically constructed upon deductions from facts, observations, and data...whether one's own, or from other sources (although those sources may also be tested)...then I would suggest the Serious Discussions sub-forum. If you simply wish to present experiences, or the experiences of friends or whatever, without wanting to discuss the 'concept' or 'truth value' behind what such can be or mean, or how humans interpret them, then this Chit Chat & Misc. forum would be best. Totally the OP's choice.

I have no grounds nor evidence to deny any possible supernatural involvement, but neither do I have any grounds to uphold the assertion that such had been this case in any other cases I've heard of. I've seen and have heard of some pretty good ones too.

It's illogical to say there was even a remote chance of supernatural involvement. Please stop drinking the magic kool-aid.

Last edited:
Yes, Sarapva san, a thread on this type of thing would be fine !

Thanks, Mars Man - I'll think about how to present it.

Posted by Faustianideals:
It's illogical to say there was even a remote chance of supernatural involvement. Get off the pedestal.

It seems to me that people denying "supernatural" involvement are the ones on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mars Man - I'll think about how to present it.
Posted by Faustianideals:
It seems to me that people denying "supernatural" involvement are the ones on a pedestal.
You're right, because I'm claiming some higher force is watching over me. I'm so special. 😊

thanks for sharing every one... :)
i am glad you actually worry if i was ok or not :p

oh and sarapva san i have many stories as i said about escaping certain death ...
if you want start the new thread and i will mention the other stories.

You're right, because I'm claiming some higher force is watching over me. I'm so special. 😊

We're all special!

Posted by Scorpion da black:
oh and sarapva san i have many stories as i said about escaping certain death ...
if you want start the new thread and i will mention the other stories.

I'll start it later today or tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom