What's new

A few of my designs

Hello, mdchachi

It seems the light pole has been designed with Rhino. The viewport of the online software and the object seems simple unless it has a smooth switching state that changes the lines to a curvature shape.

Anyhow, as you don't follow 3D designing expertly, it can be a good software for you but doesn't satisfy me. I wish for the most developed 3D software so that I can create the objects to be manufactured.

Something new has been added to Rhino 7 that is named, Subdivision. It is a new method of designing, though has still some shortage and the developers of Rhino have to remove the limitation.

I had Rhino 6 on my system previously that hadn't SubD, and I didn't know what it was.

I referred to the Rhinoceros website and joined its forum. In that forum, I showed an excellent 3D picture of a car. I expressed, I don't know what method is used to design it in Rhino 6.

The developers and expert users informed me, it has not been designed with usual Rhino programs. They told me; it was designed with the Subdivision program of Rhino 7. I asked; what SubD was? They announced to me it was a new program in Rhino 7. I immediately uninstalled Rhino 6 and installed Rhino 7. Just during one month, I learned how to use SubD by myself, while a user needs to participate in the relative classes for months to learn it partially!

However, my fast learning depends on three things: talent, love, and continuous exercises nonstop.

I usually exercise for about 15 hours every day and night. I sometimes go asleep in front of my computer while it is on for hours ( I don't use a table. My computer is on the floor and I lie down in front of it and work. This causes me to get tired less and can work for a long time)

It seems the light pole has been designed with Rhino. The viewport of the online software and the object seems simple unless it has a smooth switching state that changes the lines to a curvature shape.
It's probably not advanced enough for you but you can try it yourself if the site isn't blocked. It's tinkercad.com. It's all online. No need to download software. All you need is a browser such as Chrome.

You are right. That software is not suitable for me. Aside from any self-importance! I'm a talented designer, inventor, researcher, interpreter, writer, philosopher, artist... (let me I stop, before I claim I'm second Albert ٍEinestien) LOL

Please don't consider me just as a Rhino user. This software and similar ones are just some tools. I am a thinker and maker of ideas. Rhino and similar engineering software help me (great help) I realize my ideas as the best. For example, you see here a shape of a developed car (it is not complete) I designed with Rhino today. Rhino didn't create such an idea by itself. It was me that designed the body of the car. It was my idea, but Rhino helped me to realize the idea as the best. The lower 3D software cannot form the shapes (ideas) that are in my mind. That's why I am not interested in simple software.

car_9_3r20.jpg

car_10_4yew.jpg

Last edited:
You are right. That software is not suitable for me.
Yes, I'm sure it's not the best tool for sophisticated designs. However it is more capable than it appears. For example here's a Ferrari somebody made.
1635987442808.png

The designed car itself is good but as I see, it is not smooth anymore and the pixels of the meshes cab be seen on the shape. Although I don't use any picture as a pattern in my designings (I dislike imitation but like to create objects by myself) but this interesting model can be used as a pattern in Rhino . Thus, it will become a real smoothy shape of the Ferrari model.

At this step, I only make total shape of an object and don't pay to its details. Probably this Audi is made in Rhino and its artful designer has considered all its visible details.

11dcf1a0042fb583cc16ad60e699270e_991b.jpg

China has progressed in automotive design and manufacturing. These days, I drive the Chinese car Cherry- Tigo 7 occasionally! It belongs to a closed family. I sometimes go to his home, park my ancient spacecraft! and rent his car for a while to go around, enjoy driving, and sense what mean car!

tiggo-2-2022-2_aigs.jpg

Love to this car was a motivation for me to start designing different car bodies.

It is excellent! It has a powerful turbocharged, and this increases its acceleration wonderfully. When I start moving at high speed, I stick to the seat back! It is like I'm in the Soyuz space rocket cabin that is launching into space!

It has many equipment and facilities:

An automatic gearbox that can be switched to the handy one.
A developed computer that shows the function of every necessary part, among the correct level inflation of every tire.
Nice sound system and speakers ( though I don't listen to music for many years. I only listen to radio occasionally)
Good and sharp brake
Smooth suspension
Beautiful and developed shape
Different colors, especially metallic colors.
A changeable window in the roof. It can be opened and closed with a button on top of the rear mirror.
Electrical steer system that makes it very smooth and flexible that doesn't make the driver tired for a long time of driving,
And so on

I watched a safari movie in Africa on television. Some persons were journeying with a Tigo 7. It is very suitable for moving in such bumpy environments.

However, my love for this car forced me to start designing the car body thereafter.

That is a race car I created without using a sample of similar cars. I wanted to imprint the mark of a famous brand on it (Benz that is my favorite car), but then I preferred not to do that because I wanted it to be clear it is my idea and innovation.

race_car_8y42.jpg

Back
Top Bottom