What's new

15-year girl held for stabbing father to death

Jrock_Rocks

後輩
27 Jun 2008
15-year girl held for stabbing father to death
Sunday 20th July, 03:39 AM JST
SAITAMA —
A 15-year-old girl was arrested Saturday on suspicion of stabbing her father to death at their home in Kawaguchi, Saitama Prefecture, police said. The third-year junior high school student has admitted to stabbing her father in the chest twice with a kitchen knife, according to police.
The girl also said she had not been speaking much with her father, a 46-year-old company employee, for a long time, police said. She said her parents had urged her to study and she had an antipathy to doing so, according to police.
After receiving a phone call from the home around 3 a.m. Saturday, police found the father bleeding from the chest on the bedroom floor at the condominium. He later died.
The father asked his 49-year-old wife to call an ambulance when she went into the bedroom after hearing their voices from the room, police said.
The girl and her family—her father, mother and 12-year-old brother—had eaten curry together cooked by the girl and the father on Friday evening at home.
The brother was in the bedroom but was not aware of the incident as he was asleep, police said.
The girl had been absent without permission from an exam in English conversation at her school in Saitama on Friday. When a teacher called the home, the girl's brother said she was in bed with a cold.

AND.....have you ever been so angry........

you felt like you wanted to kill someone in your family. Although it was a thousand years ago, I remember in my teens of being sooooo mad. Sometimes at my mom or dad and sometimes at my sisters. I think sometimes teenage hormones over ride the brain, LOL. Even now, 40 years later, I sometimes think my family might have been better off if I had shot my dad; he was one mean SOB. Sometimes a persons emotions make the brain think things out in non-logical ways or not think at all.

Uncle Frank

:(

Not me . . .

Maybe it's because of the way I was raised, but no matter how mad I was at my parents the thought of killing them or even raising a hand to them never crossed my mind. I can't even picture myself thinking about it now.
I can't say it's a cultural thing because the news reports of kids killing their parents frequently enough in different parts of America, so like I said before, maybe it was the way I was raised.

I'd support her if her father'd abused her or another family member and/or made their life hell that she could only escape by killing him, but to read here how easily some people can kill just because they're bored or inconvenienced by the presence of the person who gave them life, the base of all, is just sickening. Does she realize that without her mom and dad, she'd never been born? I hope she'll hang knowing she deserved it, though at age 15, she's probably too young to be convicted. In that case, I hope she'll just collapse under the weight of the immense guilt. Next thing, she bears a child, gets annoyed by the baby's crying and what, stabs it, too?
What world are we living in where killing innocent people just because you're annoyed with them, becomes almost standard procedure? I mean, some guys think it's fun to go and kill 10 people because a message board didn't give them enough looooove...

My father annoys me with his dumb questions and I haven't seen him for 21 years, I must now go and kill him, so would you please excuse me.

I know I sound cruel but I don't pity people who are old enough to realize that they have destroyed innocent or at least, not sufficiently guilty life. Unless it turns out that that father had done horrible things to her or someone else and deserved death, this girl is a monster to be disposed of in my eyes. If you can kill out of mere inconvenience once, you can do it again and again, becoming dull and immune to the pain of guilt.

I'd support her if her father'd abused her or another family member and/or made their life hell that she could only escape by killing him, but to read here how easily some people can kill just because they're bored or inconvenienced by the presence of the person who gave them life, the base of all, is just sickening. Does she realize that without her mom and dad, she'd never been born? I hope she'll hang knowing she deserved it, though at age 15, she's probably too young to be convicted. In that case, I hope she'll just collapse under the weight of the immense guilt. Next thing, she bears a child, gets annoyed by the baby's crying and what, stabs it, too?
What world are we living in where killing innocent people just because you're annoyed with them, becomes almost standard procedure? I mean, some guys think it's fun to go and kill 10 people because a message board didn't give them enough looooove...
My father annoys me with his dumb questions and I haven't seen him for 21 years, I must now go and kill him, so would you please excuse me.
I know I sound cruel but I don't pity people who are old enough to realize that they have destroyed innocent or at least, not sufficiently guilty life. Unless it turns out that that father had done horrible things to her or someone else and deserved death, this girl is a monster to be disposed of in my eyes. If you can kill out of mere inconvenience once, you can do it again and again, becoming dull and immune to the pain of guilt.

I Agree, she knew wat she was doing and have to face the consequnces(SP?). my family always annoys me wit dumb questions but i just thinking about 'Why do u keep asking me dumb question' or ask myself 'wat if i live a different life?'. NEVER thought of killing my parents to gave me birth, thats crazy

Back
Top Bottom