私の学習

PDB1983

Registered
23 Feb 2021
こんにちわ。私はPaul Diaz-Berrioともします。私はスペイン人です。日本語が家に学ばっていまう。今練習を欲しです。私を助けてください。

します
日本語んでいます
練習をしたい or 練習したい
練習が欲しい also gets your point across, but it feels slightly unnatural to me (I'm not a native speaker, however).

します
日本語んでいます
練習をしたい or 練習したい
練習が欲しい also gets your point across, but it feels slightly unnatural to me (I'm not a native speaker, however).
ありがとございます。日本語の書き込みは難しいです。"ou" I still need to practice and for longer sentences, I need more time. I would like to know how to say thank you for the corrections.

Likewise もします, that should be ありがとございます.
日本語の書き込みは難しいです can be understandable, but the phrasing seems a bit odd, as if what's difficult is specifically the act of posting in Japanese on a message forum rather than that of actually forming sentences in the Japanese language.

Either of the following would probably better express your intended nuance:
日本語の読み書きは難しいです。
日本語で書くのは難しいです。

「読み書き」 is a noun referring to reading and writing a language (i.e. as opposed to speaking it).
書くのは is a construction that is "nominalizing" the verb 書く ("to write"), then marking that as the topic with は to say, "Writing in Japanese is difficult."

I would like to know how to say thank you for the corrections.
ご添削、ありがとうございます。
ご添削いただき、ありがとうございます。
ご添削くださり、ありがとうございます。
添削していただき、ありがとうございます。
添削してくださり、ありがとうございます。

Any of those patterns would work, though all but the first are more advanced patterns involving verbs of giving/receiving.
(添削 is the word for corrections, ご is a polite suffix. いただき/くださり are a humble verb of receiving and an honorific verb of giving, respectively.)

分かりました。私の母と勉強しています。彼女は日本語の文法が狂気と思います。私は好きだけど。厳しいがやりがいです。

Back
Top Bottom