What's new

Yukari from Japan

SallyAustralia

Registered
20 Jan 2015
I know this is a long shot, I am looking for an old exchange student named Yukari who came to Australia in 2002 I think. She came another time to visit my family. She has a friend (or did) have a friend name Ayana... I don't remember her surname.
Would anyone know her?

Look around the house and see if you can find some old letters or correspondence about the stay.

If this was arranged through some school, agency, or any sort of intermediary try contacting them to see if they have any records.

If this was at your parents' home, ask them about the things I mentioned.

Any telephone numbers? City, prefecture or school names that were mentioned and might indicate her place of residence? No email addresses?

About how old would she be now? Do you have pictures?

If you could even remember the first letter or a part of her surname, we could give you a list of surnames that might jog your memory.

Another option is to troll Facebook. There are going to be a million Yukari's. Some will write their name as Yukari, some will be ゆかり and some will write their name in kanji, such as 由香里(?) But punch in the name and you will have all those pictures and accounts to scroll through and you just might find her!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom