What's new

x box games

dely88

後輩
23 Jun 2003
:) hello everyone i sell x box games new original. for example House of dead 3 with gun berretta (very good and have fun) all pack just 7000yen new!! and Dead to Right 4000 yen , World soccer 2002 (2500 yen), Dead to Alive and more.....i can send games in any country from japan.

contact me if interested. yoroshiku

X BOX NEW.

Sell X box new with 1joypad microsoft + 5 new Games DVD X box with manuals and box + Gun Berretta Microsoft New + some Cd Crazy Taxy 3,Blinx, and demos Dvd... All 30,000yen!

i can send to you by post office or Sagawa Company...its free shipping cost it will be paid by me the shipping price.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Bye Bye,
ciao!

Best regards

hello Ami

Hello Ami....in american dollars the cost will be 330$

have a good days!!
take care
bye bye

cheers
🙂

Oh well, I don't really like X Box anyway... sorry I asked becuase I was bored and wasn't really interested in buying it. :p

Hi people.

this is my first post (dont be too critical please)

I am quite surprised at hte lack of enthusiasm for the xbox in this forum. Why is it so unpopular?

Does anyone have any Japanese xbox games they could recommend?

Lazarou

Welcome aboard Lazarou 🙂

I think most of us don't like the X-Box, because it's from Microsoft. :)

only japanese games? = i would have to have a japanese xbox and the tv adapter to play, plus all menus in japanese?

Good point, Microsoft hatred is a very healthy thing! it's a shame though 'cos XBox is a pretty damn fine console.
Steel Battalions is awsome!

Hmm, not sure if it's fair to call it a console.
A Gamecube or Playstation are made of custom-parts. Those are real consoles.

An X-Box is simply a "crippled" PC. Same components, slightly modified OS. Since i already have a PC, i don't feel like buying another one, in which many funcions are disabled.

I'd rather wait for a hacker/cracker to come along, who will make X-Box games run on my PC. And then i would even be prepared to buy the original games.

Yeah, that's true, but it is considerably less expensive than a PC and there aren't too many PC's with 32" widescreen monitors.
You're point is well made though.

Originally posted by Lazarou
Yeah, that's true, but it is considerably less expensive than a PC and there aren't too many PC's with 32" widescreen monitors.
You're point is well made though.

Well, if you consider that to run Xbox games decently on a PC you'll need a fancy graphics card, and most of them are bundled with TV-out nowadays, then this would be no more a problem.
My opinion is the same as Twisted's. BTW dely88, would you have japanese PS2 or PSOne games?

All I gotta say in this whole thing is one word. One word that clinched game of the year. Halo

Oh and by the way, if it weren't for Halo, or Halo 2, my hatred for XBOX would overrule this statement.

Back
Top Bottom