What's new

www.deadhippo.com yokohama website

Kamakura_yabusame_teaser-1.jpg

Click here to see more Kamakura Yabusame Photos .

My latest addition is a photo from the Hadaka Matsuri in Chiba. These boys were crazy. With the typhoon coming the sea didnt treat them too kindly either.
Click here to see more photos

hadaka_matsuri_20-1.jpg

u took this photo's yourself? COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait until i am in Kobe myself, then i can work on my website GOOD

dutch baka said:
u took this photo's yourself? COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant wait until i am in Kobe myself, then i can work on my website GOOD
Now I'm impressed. You built your Kobe site without actually living there . That's awesome.

As seen as I seen the word Hippo...:D:D I like the layout of that site. Very clear and easy to navigate. Did you take the photo's yourself?

Yokan.
:)

Hi Yokan,
thanks for your comments,
to answer your question,ツ i did take the pictures and for those who are interested here is the much delayed secone part of the Sapporo Snow Festival photo album

Hi deadhippo,

I love your photo's from the Mount Fuji.
I have a picture of the Mount Fuji hanging in my hobby-room.
She has a special radiation, I would have loved climbing her if
I was still young enough.

Elizabeth van Kampen said:
Hi deadhippo,
I love your photo's from the Mount Fuji.
I have a picture of the Mount Fuji hanging in my hobby-room.
She has a special radiation, I would have loved climbing her if
I was still young enough.

unless you pushin over 50... i dont see why not. you can drive up to lvl 5 and after that is less then 1000M and the normal trip is 5 hours.

I prefered the night climb over the day trip. It gets really cold in the early morning though. We made it in only 3 hours, and slept on the top of the mountain waiting for the sunrise! Very beautiful sight indeed.

It was a nightmare for me, the night climb. It hardly stopped raining and it was very windy and cold of course. If I stopped moving I would start to get chills after about five minutes. I was quite prepared too, clothes-wise. Hiking boots, waterproof pants, several layers of sweaters, snowboard jacket, hat, gloves, scarf. Going down was pretty tiring too.

Back
Top Bottom