What's new

Do you have a website?

Do you have a website ?

• Total voters
I'm trying to start up a new Global Intuitive website that is about Psychological Type, the Enneagram and Myers-Briggs. Those are my favorite subjects. I post a lot on Clairvoyant Services | New Port Richey, FL. That is kinda my home page. I have a blog there. The new site I am trying to create is: http://www.2beinfp.net/gblintuitive2/wiki/. The idea is to have multiple forums discussing psychological typing and get forums going in different languages, like the Intuitive Central forum. If you know nothing about Psychological Type there are tests you can take to find your type on each forum. We would welcome you to join! :) I have found the Enneagram and Myers Briggs to be a life changing experience for me. I hope you find the topic interesting and would be interested in helping create a global site. All are welcome to register! :)

My blog is an eclectic diary, and since it was originally made to give news to my friends and family without having to write ten emails a day, it became something about me, and about Japan. I write it in English, French, and bad Japanese. Check it out!

I have a website at www.xLingo.com
It's a place where people can find language exchange partners/penpals.
I'm working on the chinese site translation now.
Maybe someone here can help me out with the Japanese translation later.

Eddiewouldgo

I currently have 2 website that I run.

One for my virtual squadron:
VMFA-531 "Grey Ghost"
http://www.vmfa-531.com

Not totally complete yet, still working on it.

And then there is my Website in my signature.
I create "skins" or textures for 3d models in flight simulations and make them downloadable for people to enjoy.

And of course we cannot forget about my very very old one I made on geocities.
This was for my WWII Luftwaffe virtual squadron before I made the VMFA-531 one.
JG46 Falkengeschwader (Falcon Squadron)
Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos

Im surprised Geocities has not taken it down yet. I havent been there in ages!!!

My site is in my sig......well its not really my site I just helped set it up with another webmaster, I'm BIGEVIL over there....we still need more members tho -_-

I maintained several sites and it also shows on my sig.
http://www.chinesesquabble.com, a friend bought this site for me a year ago, I have since moved it to Spellhound | Professional Dog Photography | On-Location Photo shoots is my partitime commercial site for selling chinese squabble.
the first site I maintain is at Yahoo | Mail, Weather, Search, Politics, News, Finance, Sports & Videos
then enter the blogger.com, who needs html skill anymore.
I just wrote a lot of stuff from 2004 in antonxie.blogspot.com
I have also Ax Nihongo for keeping abreast with my vocabulary and axology.blogspot.com to write about interesting language stuff I discovered here and there and everywhere.
I have another one called One proverb many languages which might me of your interest if you love languages like I do.
and to this day, I blog at 珠安敦の「Ax:mity 」

ax

I updated my site with a piece on creating Soba noodles. Should be pretty interesting! Check it out!

great websites you guys..

this is mine www.kobecityinfo.com have been working on it for 6-7 months, but i dont think it will ever finnish lol.. im having fun with it, and hope maybe some day to get some advertisment on it for money...

Hi,

Nice websites so far! 👍

I have done several websites for friends and one for the company I'm working. My website is here but there is nothing special about it. Some photos and all the things I like wasting time for.

Jan

I just put a Forum up on my new music site. If anyone is interested in Japanese music, please stop by, register, and talk about something ;-) I'm in the BEGGING FOR PARTICIPATION stage now. We just opened today!

Japannewbie.com

I couldn't resist adding a poll... :p

EDIT : Hey, quite a few webmasters aroud here. Don't forget to link back to JREF. :p

btw does anyone have tips, on how i can get more peeps on my site, i already submitted for the search sites, im on the 12th place of yahoo *YAHOOOOO*.. but yeah.. tips are welcome 🙂

I just found this sweet new free forum software and just had to try it out :p .
I'm still not done setting it up because I still have a bit of coding left to do to the software. Lol, anyways please join up I need some new members, and input on any other forums I should add to the site. I'm thing about paying for the hosting so I can have my own domain name and most importantly GET RID of those ugly ads. Okay enough talking here ya go....remmber I don't have a domain name yet so you will need to save the site under your favorites if you decide to stay 😌

Every Thing Under The Sun Forums

Back
Top Bottom