What's new

Wish to import an Japanese Vending Machine

Yogamannen94

Registered
19 Oct 2017
Hello everybody

I get plans to import an vending machine from ASAHI, DyDo, KIRIN or Sapporo, to Sweden

Do you know the price of buying This Vending Machine? I want to buying With soft drinks and how much soft drinks Will be placed in This thing?

A vending machine is going to vary a lot in price. Plus you're going to have to factor in shipping from Japan. For the cheapest one you're probably going to spend 150000円 or more. Looks like compared to your currency that's around 8000 Krona. I would assume at least a couple 万 for shipping so another 1000 or so Krona. I would assume that would be without the soft drinks. If you're asking how many soft drinks it would be shipped with it's likely not going to have any. If you mean how many it will hold that's going to vary a lot depending on the machine itself.

Refurbished plain white: 400,000 yen and up

じはんきや 高品質な中古自動販売機 リフレッシュ Aタイプ

You can get an idea of prices here:

商品一覧 - じはんきや

You're going to have trouble finding a place that will sell and ship to an overseas customer.

If you want one painted in a beverage company's design, you're probably going to have to find a used one.

They don't come with the drinks inside them. You'll have to buy those yourself. You'll also have to make sure the can/bottle sizes are the same as those in Japan. Many machines here sell many different sizes all in one machine.

The coin/bill machinery won't work correctly with anything except Japanese money.

Your best option is to buy a machine in your own country and have it custom painted.

I think he wants one painted in the design of one of the major Japanese drink makers. I don't think he will be able to get a new one. Even a used one may be difficult.

The ones with the maker markings are placed through lease/contract arrangements, with the refills being handled by an authorized distributor. I would guess that when the old ones are taken out of service they have to have the maker markings removed prior to resale or re-use.

Hi!
Just found this link today while doing research about importing a vending machine from Japan. Great replies!

Question: is there a term/word for vending machine in Japanese? How can I search for a used cashless one?

Thanks!
Kirill

Hi!
Just found this link today while doing research about importing a vending machine from Japan. Great replies!

Question: is there a term/word for vending machine in Japanese? How can I search for a used cashless one?

Thanks!
Kirill

Hi

Are. you planning to sell PET bottle and CAN drinks?
Japanese PET CAN VM maximum column width is 23cm,
therefore it is necessary to modify its column or rack
if PET bottle size is above maximum column width.
Regarding cashless system, Japanese vm has different
system with rest of the world. Most vm system is MDB
while Japanese vm and its cashless system is JVMA or
VCCS. Not only plug/connector is different but also
signal range is different. If you interested more in
importing Japanese vending machines , please contact me :
[email protected]

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom