What's new

Why chinese young people hate japanese even though...

even though the current japanese youths were not involved in the war crimes of the past. I've spoken to chinese youths and they are so enraged with Japan . they always mention that they hate japanese people, so since i don't hate it..Japan turns into a topic i must avoid.
Some chinese youths don't hate but most of the 100 ones i talked to over time in voice chats, mentioned it and a few times they gave me a really hard time when i was talking to them about the history of the word CHINA...( I simply said that the word china may have been taken from a japanese kanji construction and apparently the way the japanese used it had a very evil goal toward chinese).immediately , they got super angry and said "dont' even say that word anymore" then they started cussing at japanese, saying "those pigs" and the like. gosh it's just a word, and it's part of history, i can't understand them. I just mentioned it cause i like history and they like english so it was an interesting theory i wanted to share with them.
So why the young youths who were not involved in war, hate japanese?
I dont hate japanese cause they attacked pearl harbor. And what about japanese people , how do they feel to be hated by the chinese?

I dont think that the word china are take from wat japanese kanji ...

Back
Top Bottom