What's new

who likes soccer?

hahaha... what about if i took you to the world cup soccer, england against australia? would you come with me... ( inc Beer?)

I love it. Ever since I saw the 98 world cup I've been hooked. I watch EPL football, team is Tottenham Hotspur, player is Paul Robinson.

I'd drink the beer and not watch the match. Guinness is good for you. If it was in Australia I'd prefer to watch the cricket.

I love football (I try calling it by its proper name whenever I can...but because I'm American I always have to go back and correct people and say soccer :p). I played keeper in high school, but couldn't play last year in college because of a shoulder injury. So I've been playing middie and striker for recreation and intramural teams. I don't get to watch soccer at all where I'm at...not unless I turn on the spanish channel. So I don't have a fav team/ player. Though...I might say (of the players I know) Kahn is my fav - he's a superb keeper.

I love soccer. *_* Soccer is the best sport in the world. I sued to play it, but now, there is noone to play with, even though, I'd still like to play it. *sigh heavily*

I don't watch soccer on TV now. Last time I was watching selective matches in Japan and Korea. :D I don't have favourite player or favourite team.

Back
Top Bottom