What's new

who is this jpop star

ejay1

先輩
17 Apr 2006
m_E382A2E383B3E38388E3838B739fd-1.jpg

is he like a japanese michael jackson??

Looks like Chris Hart. You can google the rest. Congratulations on making a thread actually related to Japan instead of Korea or the Philippines.

why comedian?? why not jpop star??

he should audition for ak47
Audition for Kalashnikov??? Do you mean AKB48, by any chance?

He is half American(African-American) and half Japanese. As he said in the first video, he was born and raised in Japan, so he can't speak English at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a simple inference. He is black and also fat. So what is the most likely nationality in this case? An African American. Of course, there is a chance he could be Japanese, an African, a Mongolian, but the most likely case, he is an American, because American has a high black population and also one of the highest obesity rate. If he is of another nationality then I apologise for my wrongful inference.

Can't make any comments here without some American trying to enforce their ridiculous political correctness.

This is a simple inference. He is black and also fat. So what is the most likely nationality in this case? An African American. Of course, there is a chance he could be Japanese, an African, a Mongolian, but the most likely case, he is an American, because American has a high black population and also one of the highest obesity rate. If he is of another nationality then I apologise for my wrongful inference.

Can't make any comments here without some American trying to enforce their ridiculous political correctness.

he was born in japan and both of his parents are japanese...so he is obviously japanese....
stop trying to pass him off as american because he isnt
America also has the highest percentage of good looking people who never had plastic surgery....

Back
Top Bottom