What's new

Where is Kinsao

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
I am looking for Kinsao, she has not been posting for already 3 weeks now, she is only checking so now and then.... anyone in here knows what's going on...

kinda miss her, and want to ask something haha.

I don't think she's said anything in any of the topics what's been going on, she could of told someone through IM or email though :?

thats wat i thought??? she told me she just changed names? either she's just wants to start anew or someone's being really mean =( and telling us that coshh is kinsao

Coshh said:
Kinsao will be posting again on j-ref as usual from around 8th May... :joyful:

we have to wait this long for special changes, and a PM back....:(

Yeah, I always thought Kinsao and Coshh were the same person. Partly because I've never seen someone who likes Kozi as much as Kinsao does, and that Coshh was also from where Kinsao lives. I thought, "Wow, what's the chance of that happening?" XD

Uh, an afterlife? You mean an afterlife in the computer world? o_O That's...interesting, hahah.

Oh, and Dutch Baka, May 8th isn't so long away. ^__^

To think there may be more than one j-rock fan in England! 😲 :bikkuri: It can happen... Incidentally, there is a woman somewhere down south in England who is j-rock fan and who likes Kozi a lot... I forget her name except that I only know her as "Red". She's a costume-maker... :p

oh boy -_- im getting confused on something i dont think should is really suppose to be confusing =(

lmao! Coshh = Kinsao. Confusion over. XD She won't be posting for a while as she just went today on her 5-day vacation. :)

ahhhh yea yea... okay okay... i mean i always thought it was her =P oOo kinsao, that trickster =P

If you look at Coshh's profile you will see a picture of Kinsao. A bit of a giveaway really, especially if you are familiar with the post your picture thread

Kinsao/Coshh are on vacation, but i dont think she are in germany jet. 😌 She are coming to munich 6th may, cause she going to mucc together with me. :) And some other from this forum :p

hehe yes the picture of kinsao and cossh is very similar ( i was thinking this 2 people is so alike!now i know...) :)

Um, I just return tonight from Dublin, I leave mid-Thursday for Berlin. 😄 I said 8th May because I probably don't have much time to post between now and Thursday. 😭 I'm staying overnight at Heathrow on Thursday, and I'm gonna try and find an internet cafe somewhere though, just to kill time if nothing else! :p

I wouldn't say my pic is a 'giveaway' since I don't care whether anyone thinks I am 'Kinsao' or not... :joyful: that's just what I look like. Well, kinda. ><

Oh ****! 😲 what is my name doing here on a thread?????? 😲

I log in because I get messages by pm and I get email notification so I have to read them. I am NOT repeat NOT going to post on the main forum boards again. Is that quite clear?

Edit: My email address is in my profile if anyone has need or want to stay in touch. It's not like I'm vanishing from the face of the earth.

Back
Top Bottom