What's new

Where can I go to learn kanji?

Mangaboy X

後輩
12 May 2003
I'm currently taking Japanese classes, and I can use the hiragana fairly well. I have a katakana chart which I will memorize later, but I need a resource for kanji. Any good resources?

Originally posted by Mangaboy X
I'm currently taking Japanese classes, and I can use the hiragana fairly well. I have a katakana chart which I will memorize later, but I need a resource for kanji. Any good resources?

The Jouyou Kanji

Apparently this is a list of what they expect kids to learn by what grade...

but this seems to be a good site to start with...

Studying Japanese

Right on your mobile phone. If you are in Japan, it is the only way to study Japanese.

ADMIN EDIT: please do not promote your website in unrelated threads. There's a site promotion forum for such purposes.

OOpps sorry - I thought he was asking about good sites to use for Japanese study.. 😊 😊

one of my friends told me that Japanese students have to learn something loike 10 kanji a day. Is this true, or are they more spread out?

Originally posted by Mangaboy X

You could buy a kanji dictionary on eBay. I saw one: it's a Japanese Kanji Dictionary imported straight from Japan, and it's only $4.50. So far, 3 people bid on it, and there's 3 days & 11 hours left.

Back
Top Bottom