What's new

when jrock stars get angry

hehe.. When I get mad I dance around and hit people=) haha! . kiddin! I just sit in a small corner and damn the world! haha! oh well..
But in the Yoshiki clip..he is more just irritated than pissed off..
and.. IT IS SOO FUN TO LISTEN TO GACKT SAY F**K :) :p

YouTube

I'm not pretty sure what the point of this was.:LOL: probbably for some show hide was in. ^^ ''what happens when u give hide alchol''

hahaha...drinking hide is pretty scary! ahahah...i think it's not real though...or could it?

nope, i think it isn't. Tho funny to see hide freaking out! 😊 there is another video of him acting as a puppy out in public, this women is right beside him and she looks mortifyed rather than the ''omg, hide-sama is beside me'' look!! :p

Kaine said:
omg -_- theres another one i found on youtube... omg -_- kirito scares me... caz he was oOo so furious bout something... unfortunately... i dunno japanese... lemme find it... ill put it here =)

ahhh... found it.. oOo scary ☝ i seriosuly wonder what made him so mad -_- its gotta be the audience -_- hahah

YouTube
That one scared me! 😭 I've never seen Kirito so angry before. T_T

But the clip of Kirito waving the knife around made me laugh, it was so cute. 😍

Yokan said:
nope, i think it isn't. Tho funny to see hide freaking out! 😊 there is another video of him acting as a puppy out in public, this women is right beside him and she looks mortifyed rather than the ''omg, hide-sama is beside me'' look!! :p
I saw that one. She was like: 'what?' If I were her, I'd go up and give hide a hug. ^^ Or act like a puppy with him. :LOL:

Yokan said:
haha, i found this video of Yoshiki swearing (in ENGLISH!) while he was recording something for his Violet UK project. It made me think of a new thread for jref, and well, this is what I came up with!

the video is a mytube video.

YouTube :LOL: and I thought they never got angry!

Ok, im scared. Yoshiki is not a man you want to mess with. He is known for his outbursts and sometimes violent behavior....:eek:
but then again, he is the leader, I just hope not it's bcuz he treatened to beat up the others :p
But I still love him! :) :) :)

... not as much sexy as 'scary' ... I wouldn't wanna be in the same room as him when he's that mad... despite the fact that he's wearing no shirt.. 😊

That one with Hide... (O____O) what!? ... HAHAHA... Hide makes me laugh!

ok I *think* Kyo is angry in this one but you can't really see his face. Someone calls him the K word that he hates so much-

oooh, I didn't before see any J-rockers mad!
I imagine that their profession is very stressful for some times.
I don't have any clip of such reactions. But I have always remember from Malice Mizer '99 questions interview', the interviewer asks: "If you were to get so angry that you snapped, what would happen?" The band members said:

Klaha: I would quickly regain my composure
Mana: I would dance around hitting people
Kozi: I would do the Cossack Dance with smoke rising out of my head
Yu~ki: the seal would be broken and something terrible would happen

:LOL: wooooow... I would like to see a video of angry Malice Mizer! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom