What's new

When a Human Being Dies: The truth of the Matter

I wish here to kick off testing, and inquiry, into this deep embedding here that will run for a while (for the purpose of the general subject matter/theme of this thread). The following is dealing with what had been written in post number 195 on the other thread. The post is pauro12's post.

Okay I don't force you to believe but just please give your time to read.. Give your feedback though about these EXPERIENCES of mine..
Thanks. Don't worry, I am not very gullible at all, and take my time to reason carefully (most of the time) and pragmatically, on such things. I will give you my feedback, and will test and cross-examine all points.

Okay we have a house ... It is a house with an underground.. the underground part has a room, a kitchen and a living room.. There were no one living in our underground part of the house and thus use it only for visitors... So every night around 3 in the morning WE, I mean WE (my uncle, aunt, and my cousin) hear Chains being pulled in our underground's living room (our room is exactly the opposite of that living room) .. It's locked.. And then every night..
So I take it that the room that you all three (plus one more) sleep in is the room which is above the living room that is in the basement. Now, you have said 'we' and you have used the number '3,' but you have logically given us four people. Is this the English, or is this the lack of careful thinking?

You have said that every night, at around 3:00 am, you and the other three people hear what you have here called 'chains being pulled.' With that information, I take it that all four of you wake up every night at 3:00 am in the morning. Are there any chains in that living room downstairs in the basement? Also, surely you do not mean 'pulled,' I wouldn't thing, because simply pulling a chain (unless you meant dragging) doesn't really make so much noise. And then, if there are not any chains in that room, and yet all of you insist that it is the sound of chains that you all are hearing, then you are insisting that chains become ghosts when they die, too? Are you even trying to imply that chains are living things? Have you ever heard of a good reason to believe that there are, in fact, non-physical chains which make physical noises--that is cause air particle vibration which results in waves which the ear can pick up and impulse along the auditory pathways? Please answer to these firstly. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sample Case 2:

The following sample case is also from post number 195 on page eight.

@Mars Man: Okay, ... Another thing is that our neighbor (non-ghost believer) saw a beheaded japanese soldier (his testimony says that it was clearly a soldier but do have a japanese flag on one side of its upper clothes).. So we all wonder from our town of why of all the people, it was a japanese.. Then we've researched about our hometown and later we've realized that it was a japanese base during the world war II.
The first thing that stood out was the beheaded part. No information is given on the said circumstances reported on. The only thing I see is that person claims to have seen a soldier missing a head. If there had been a Japanese base there during WWII, I would still wonder why a Japanese soldier would have been beheaded. What are the chances that the Allied forces practiced such a thing, or even let it slip as a one-timer? What would a Japanese soldier have had to have done to have been behead by his own command? This is something which would have to be answered towards.

Then, even more than that, we are being told that that neighbor had said, essentially, that he had seen a 'headless ghost.' Why? Do we see such with wounds and bandages? Do we see such with missing limbs, blind, burnt beyond recognition? I had always thought that the idea of one's 'spirit' or soul' (as that is usually used) was that the person would be whole and perfect again, Is it argued that a child with low-performing Down's Syndrome will result in a Down's Syndrome spirit which cannot do anything at all? Is it to be thought, for example, that if I were to die by over BBQing next week, I'd be a plump, bald male ghost (they have sex?), whereas if I had died in that head-on collision in 1975, I would have been slim, long-haired hippy-of-a-ghost? So, where is that head? Is a different spirit in itself floating around somewhere? Besides, what was this said figure doing? Was he laying on the ground playing dead, or walking around asking folks if they'd seen his head anywhere? Internal visual hallucinations can be sharp, and strong. They do not need a certain particular disorder, or disease to occur. They do correlate with errors in processing or connecting somewhere, which somehow gets to consciousness--likely as the matter of lucid dreaming goes.

I have a number of photos here from the period, of soldiers. It does not seem common for them to have rising sun flags, or the Hinomaru on their uniforms. That doesn't mean some may not have had, but it does not seem like a common, standard thing. But here again, just like those chains, why is that a uniform, or any non-living thing, has this special alteration at some sudden point, to become some non-physical mirror copy of itself. Something is very much amiss here. It looks like a bit of a stretched, imaginative play on either an illusion mistaken, or a hallucination of sorts. Although, as I have always, and probably always will (in face of a lack of knowledge), it is possible that some natural phenomenon is occurring, and just how is unknown. That would not be, however, because of bunch of dead brain cells (as well as all other cell groups) suddenly have non-physical mirror copies which carrying on from the point of the real things all dying off.

Back
Top Bottom