What's new

What's Korean for 'Real Man?' Ask a Japanese Woman

If somebody cared to visit the URL I gave, probably would notice, that the number of marriages between Japanese and Koreans is the largest one, and zanichi are not included.

What statistics proof do you have that number didn't include Japan's Zainichi Koreans,I bet a large percentage ?

There was one Japanese news outlet reported last year some 70% fans of so-called Korean Wave in Japan are actually local Zainichi Koreans.I mentioned it on another forum,S Koreans there wasted no time in quick denial and refuted it to claim 100% are REAL Japanese.

taehyun,
You like Korean men, that's fine. But please don't force your personal taste on us.
Well, actually that was my point,
I'm not Japanese, but I still vote with my both hands, and 100% would choose Korean men
but you and Caster somehow felt hurt by the fact that a gaijin may prefer Koreans to Japanese,and a discussion how bad actually these Koreans are began.It didn't lead to anything, as you see.

you and Caster somehow felt hurt by the fact that a gaijin may prefer Koreans to Japanese
ツ?ツ?ツ
I dont care at all which you like.
dont misunderstand.
I only corrected your prejudice.

This link contains listing of international marriages by nationality NOT ethnicity specific,there is no telling what percentage of Japan-born Zainichi Koreans included in the number for Japan and Korea.

We know majority Japan's Zainichi Koreans are categorized under the Korean ( Chosun ) nationality in Japan as they refused to convert their Sinicized surnames to Japanese which is a requirement for citizenship by the government of Japan.

We know majority Japan's Zainichi Koreans are categorized under the Korean ( Chosun ) nationality in Japan as they refused to convert their Sinicized surnames to Japanese which is a requirement for citizenship by the government of Japan
We also know, that younger Zainichi keep their identity, but not their nationality(kokuseki), and they are these who are in age to marry .

I only corrected your prejudice.
It is little bit late for correction, I think...

We also know, that younger Zainichi keep their identity, but not their nationality(kokuseki), and they are these who are in age to marry .

Ah,this translates Japan-born marriage age Zainichi Koreans are indeed included in the Japan nationality for this statistics report.

Same as China-born ethnic Korean ( Chosunjuks or Chosunjins ) females make-up 70% of foreign women married to S Korean men.

The original poster's link story is exggerated as everybody knows.
So theres no reason that you guys flock to this thread and try to downrate korean men.
its very interesting to see that other national guys leave comemnt on Korean men even without knowing the fact correctly. Don't worry because your beloved japanese women are not stupid when they judge and choose men.

So let me correct some of them.

1.Korean data says about 1,400-1,500 Korean men married to Japanese women in a year so yes I think the Korean Japanese were included to the data under the name of Korean men.

2.China born ethnic Korean women are no longer the most number of Korean men's marraige partner. 70% is like a number of old days when rural guys started to look for spouses outside,where did you check the number? Taiwan or China ?
In fact most cases happend between native Han Chinese women and Korean men last year. The Joseon Jok women are least preferred as severals of marriage failure hapened for long time with rural men and they shared less than 20 % from number of years ago.
Nationality Chinese women are not the spouses for lonely rural Korean men anymore.(except some ) 😊

3.Theres no Korean wives who address their husband like 'you sir' ,
where did you hear about that ?
no one even in the older traditional male dominating couples.
You are confused with other nationals or your ex gf told it to exggerated the situation.
Yes modern Korean women are selective and careful to choose their spouses like every other national women.
they usually care to income,appearance,school record not to mention personality.
That makes a lot of Korean men especially rurals cannot find their spouses.
So they usually go to foureign wives finder service agents,because rural men cannot find their spouses even if they are good personality or with other merits. If your korean friends disagree , would you please let them know this forum ?

4.It seems like that Japanese are more obssed with Korean thing recently.
If they really have no interets , they do not show that kind of reaction.
But Its greatly praisable that they care even to Korean broadcasted materials and studied about them passionately to understand ,they share it with other friends who have the common interets on internet.They keep on posting it again again and pleased with it. afterall thank you for your interets. 😊

I won't post here again.
But I think if you want to post something , know correctly about it first .

Better late then never.
Thank you for the support.They nearly tore me apart, and as you can notice, predominantly Japanese...
But it was very educative for me, hope for you too.
I reviewed some of my personal concepts about the Japanese.
My closest friends are Koreans,and my best friend, who has never ever betrayed me, is a Korean guy. I wouldn't change him for any Japanese.

nobody asked like that☝
What was that supposed to mean?

"You are wise not to mess with Japanese!"
窶堋ア窶堙姑坦ニ陳?停?愴暖窶堙戸?凪?督。窶堙債「窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堙??堋ゥ窶堋ゥ窶堙ュ窶堙ァ窶堙遺?堋「窶堙吮?堋、窶堋ェ窶堙懌?堋オツ。ツ」窶堙??堋キ窶堋ゥツ?

I think articles like that are really misleading. It's common knowledge that Japanese fans of Korean actors are mostly women in their mid-40s and up, and Japanese young women generally aren't interested in so called "Korean wave". This has been confirmed in a lot of polls by Japanese magazines and stuff.
I can not agree more.It is also very common in China--especially in eastern provinces...Someone think "Korean wave" has a bad effect on teenages,I am a boy,so I have no idea.

I dont know why japanese people hate Korean soo much, I mean I really dont know why, I know some japanese are kinda racist, because my parent told me about how korean immigrants are being treated in Japan... But I find that some japanese people looks exactly alike... I am a Korean, but I have to say that I am all but manly, I mean there is a lot of stereotypes, not every korean man are manlier than japanese... And I dont know what is the fuzz about korean drama in east asia; I find them too boring and wierd; they always involve bizarre shy relationships, family affairs and careers... When I watch them here in Canada, I really dont understand the fuzz about them... Maybe, I am too used with "canadian standards of culture".... but anyway I think east asian people should stop hating each other... I mean I really like the japanese culture seriously, having grown up here in Canada and because I dont think we are soo different from one another...

I am sorry if my english is difficult to understand I am used to speak french rather than english

Caster, can you explain what you posted? I don't understand the pictures.

Are you saying that Japanese old ladies got paid ツ??500 (like, $22.50) each to swoon over some Korean actor getting off of a plane? As a gag? Because if you are, that's pretty darn funny. Wrong, but funny. Especially since they were basically treated to dinner at Sizzler.

Oh, no you didn't.

im not japanese as what my flag says.. but im a big fan of an korean actor who played the lead role in a korean tv series "coffee prince".. he's just sooo fine. everybody just goes gaga over him. i think there's a korean envasion coming up. and it's good to know that we share the same sentiments over these korean hunks. im sure some of my friends in other asian countries will agree with me. yaah ol! (^^,)

My ex-girlfriend (in the US) was Japanese.
She said many Japanese girls have big crush on Korean guys since they are more masculine than Japanese guys.

Back
Top Bottom