What's new

What is your faveorite gadget or gizmoe or anything ?

Souske

Oldbie
12 Jun 2003
Hey!! People out there I am wondering what is your faveorite gizmoe or gadget's that you like? Please put pics of it is you want if it's just your imaganation just put it here and hope it will come true. Well my fave gadget is my Cell phone that takes pictures and has Text messageing.:)

security blanket

When I was very young I found an ole 45 Colt automatic pistol and gas mask in a WW1 Army helmet. My uncle told me how it belonged to his brother who died a hero in the war. Being from Maine where guns and hunting are a big part of day to day life; I collected many guns in the past 40 years. They have all come and gone except a model 1911A1 Colt 45. I hardly ever fire it, but I like to take it apart and clean it often. I love gadgets, but this old chunk of steel remains a lifetime favorite.

Frank D. White

How did I let this thread go by without me seeing it when it was originally posted?!

Anyway...my favorite gadget has to be my MP3 player--hands down. The cell phone is nice, the Game Cube is nice, the digital camera is nice, but as important as music is to me, it's got to be the MP3 player. I don't know what I would do without it! :p

i'd say that my italian produced MBK X-Limit
Moped is my favorite thing. but my computer is dear to me also. i dont have a digi camera of my own YET, nor do i have a Mp3 player, even though i'd want one, but to get one to a decent price i almost need to go to japan, and that would become the most expensive MP3 player ever, but if i get one i'd buy a Jukebox from creative, or a Ipod from Apple.

my fav.. gadgets!

at the moment my fav gadget would have to be my NEW (bought today 11th august) FOMA cell phone it is newest one the N2102V first FOMA phone to have dual screen!! and it has SMS unlike many of japanese phones, but sadly for me when i want to do MMS (multi media messageing) i have to revert to my 3G european phone the NEC e606 (on "3") as NO japanese phones have MMS (T_T), and my over gadget which all my freinds are most impressed with, because of price here in japan is my NOKIA HDR 1 MP3 player!! only takes upto 64mb of mem.. but it is good enough for me and here in japan my mp3 player costs around 20000 yen!!, which is expensive compared to price i paid for it in england!

here is a pic of my N2102V cell phone for ya all!!

Attachments

• n20s.jpg
    n20s.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 221
Originally posted by Souske
Coool Phone if I was in japan I wanna get a DoCoMo
I don't get it. DoCoMo isn't a cell phone model, but a telecom operator.
My favorite gadget must be the Playstation 2

personally souske i would prfer to have a j-phone (vodafone) but my g/f has docomo and all our little smileys and templates with pictures are compatiable! and if i had j-phone i would have more but my g/f as she is on docomo would not be able to see all of them so i got docomo and as she is on docomo i get cheaper calls then phoneing people on other networks hehe.. so it all works out well for both of us although her FOMA phone cannot do video calls easily (T_T) her phone is N2701 which does not have proper video call she records a video message to me and sends vid to me but i can do vid call with her but i will not be able to see her only hear her! well.. glad you like my phone one day america and europe will have such phones!

well marc you are right docomo is cell phone operator and not model of phone but on my phone it only has little tiny bit of wiritng telling me who phone is made by, which is NEC on most japanese phones it is same, people prefer to have operator logo's and model of cell phone i guess rather then the make of cell phone and model of cell phone! does this make any sense to you at all marc??

Originally posted by wan pak hin
well marc you are right docomo is cell phone operator and not model of phone but on my phone it only has little tiny bit of wiritng telling me who phone is made by, which is NEC on most japanese phones it is same, people prefer to have operator logo's and model of cell phone i guess rather then the make of cell phone and model of cell phone! does this make any sense to you at all marc??
Now I get it. Didn't know about this, thanks anyway.

my casio ex-470. when i need to know a kanji's reading, i just write it on the screen and blikapow!

I got a cool gadget that I got today it is my cell phone the sony ericson T306

Mine would have to be my Midas Control Watch. It's so great I can walk down to like our bar and grill (Taso'S). They got like big-screen t.v.'s an I'm all like click and the t.v. is off when I turn it on then change the channel I did during the Superbowl(BIggest American FootBall Game of the year) and like everyone was getting pissed, and they didn't know it was me hahaha it was so great.

P.S. I don't have a scanner or digicam or webcam so I had to use the pic off of thinkgeek.com (The place I bought it)

remote-control-watch.jpg

Well, seeing that something i use most would have to be my : eMachines 2200, not the best, but she's better than my Compaq, and it handles all the games and stuff i do on it with no stress :) also i recently got a Sony Ericsson t616, a 15 year old like me does NOT need all that Data stuff on it but it does have some nice features! Gonna goto the mall and test that camera ; )

Laptop! Larger than a small gadget, but...
Rubik's Cube is fun, too, because it doesn't run out of batteries.

hmm I like gadgets ... I like my:

Siemens ST55 mobile phone, with built in camera
Fuji FinePix 6000z digicam
Palm Tungsten E

Next on list is a nifty little MP3 player, not sure which one to get yet, but it must have a lot of storage space

It's got to be my digital camera. What I like about it is the fact that it was free, a gift from my bank. You don't receive such a nice gift from a bank that often! 😊

Go Asimo!!

Cell phones????Cameras???Can't u get anything better!!!:eek:
Well I say ASIMO, I mean this robot can do anything!It's almost a human.U know not many things can walk, run talk and play music!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom