What's new

what happened?

ghettocities

Sempai
16 Jun 2002
Hey I just got an email saying an 'unregistered' user replied to Ghettocities ban but when I checked it to see what they had to say there was no longer a comment posted, did you admin delete it or something?

Thanks,

Josh

... but me. :)

Yesterday I had to delete quite a few posts containing bickering and obscene language.

Originally posted by thomas
... but me. :)

Yesterday I had to delete quite a few posts containing bickering and obscene language.

I wouldn't have guessed, I mean nothing like that has ever happened before, heh.

Thanks,

Josh

Re: SEE ABOVE 2 POSTS ???

Originally posted by Frank D. White
Does the above mean Josh has 2 idenities ??

Frank

No it was simply an error cause I didn't enter my login/password and thought I was already logged in the first time around. I'm not that skizzo.

Josh

I've Thought About It !

I wonder how many people here have more then 1 identity. I would think if you had more then 1 E-Mail address you could.
There are times it would be nice to have a secret alter ego .

Frank

Actually Thomas and i account for about 60 percent of the population on the forum. It's a lot of work, but it makes the forum look really popular... :)

Originally posted by Twisted
Actually Thomas and i account for about 60 percent of the population on the forum. It's a lot of work, but it makes the forum look really popular... :)

I was wondering why all the love-letters I was getting in the mail smelt of Old Spice brand cologne. Nah hahaa,

Josh

Re: I've Thought About It !

Originally posted by Frank D. White
I wonder how many people here have more then 1 identity. I would think if you had more then 1 E-Mail address you could.
There are times it would be nice to have a secret alter ego .

Frank

vBulletin logs your ip and compares it to the database each time you register...if your ip or e-mail address is already there, it will not let you sign up again...but most people have a dynamic ip...meaning it changes every so often so it isn't full proof.

Back
Top Bottom