What's new

Visual kei

hikothedarkwolf

Demon King Of Wolves
2 May 2009
now i might sound a little retarded but im already a fan of visual kei i like Dir En Grey even though they are no longer really Visual Kei Shinkou Shuukyou Gakudan NoGod stuff like that but i know there are more out there and i was wondering what are some good ones and the differnet types ( i know about the old bands like malice maizer)

you know what you can do is go through the japanese music forum. i think that would be way easier than waiting for replies. :)

but to answer your question, the only vk music that i listen to is "the GazettE" and i highly recommend them. 👍

you know what you can do is go through the japanese music forum. i think that would be way easier than waiting for replies. :)
Yes, I think you're right. I'm moving this thread to Bands and Groups in Japanese Music section.

so you alread know the GazettE?

how about blood stain child, suicide ali, deathgaze, extrace and maximum the hormone?

although suicide ali and extrace are really the only ones i would consider as vk in that list.

the only one i dont know is sucide ali lol but yeah im trying to figure out all the different types of Visual Kei there is like what type Shinkou Shuukyou Gakudan NoGod is

Back
Top Bottom