What's new

COVID-19 Vaccinations - did you experience any side effects?

Vaccine production is the first stage of pharmacology that is almost easy in medical realm, but the important stage is the next performances that is laboratory and clinical tests that is testing the vaccine on some animals and a considerable number of humans. The accuracy and reliability of the vaccine dependent on this stage that can not be done in a short time with limited tests. This stage needs so many tests on various cases with reliable obtained results, several years. I think it was British Moderna vaccine that had a few casualties because of creating clot in the blood of some persons.

However, I confirm that there was no way against Corona virus except producing the vaccine in a hurry and wasting not the time but surely it is not according to the cautionary norms of pharmacology in medical sciences. I don't speak about process of making a vaccine itself, rather I point to the clinical testes and the reliable scientific results that can not be collected in a short term to receive a formal permission from medical organizations

It amazes me how much my arms hurts for a day or two , but thats about all I had from the second shot & booster shot.

My wife and I had no effects from the 3 shots. My 7 year old had two shots no effects.
A couple coworkers did feel like crap for a day or two though.

yes the US rule was 6 months, same for us too. For us that means I got the booster in November at the same appointment my 7 year old could get his first shot.

Back
Top Bottom