What's new

USA the biggest threat to world peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you agree with Israel it means you support ethnic cleansing. You are bound to have trouble if a people who come from thousands of kilometers away one day come in and say. This land is ours. Take a hike. We are the Chosen people therefore only I have a right to live here. I dont care how long you have lived here or your ancestors. Thats not my business so please take a hike.
Ben Gurion Quotes.
We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.
David Ben-Gurion

"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"

It was actually the British who had a lot to do with kicking the Arabs out, not just the Zionists. Also, have you ignored the ethnic cleansing taking place in several other countries today due to differences? There are many places that are executing such activities right now that are just as equally to blame (and I have noticed support for such few places on here as well). If this is the case, then supporting those countries shows that you too support ethnic cleansing. It is a mad world we live in. Then again, what else is new, ne?

-Doc 🙂

It was actually the British who had a lot to do with kicking the Arabs out, not just the Zionists. Also, have you ignored the ethnic cleansing taking place in several other countries today due to differences? There are many places that are executing such activities right now that are just as equally to blame (and I have noticed support for such few places on here as well). If this is the case, then supporting those countries shows that you too support ethnic cleansing. It is a mad world we live in. Then again, what else is new, ne?

I agree with alot of things you say here. The Zionists and the UK empire were allies. With the protection of the English gun the Zionists were able to emigrate to Israel and it was after all UK who came with the Belfour Declaration.

Israel is still doing ethnic cleansing as I am typing this. Just because other countries do it too does not make it right for Israel to do it. I think ethnic cleansing is wrong. Since we are talking about Israel. Just because Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing does not make it less wrong.

Doc
i didn't use religion to justify my self ever!
i either used the knowledge that i have about my believe system to give others a picture on the type of believe we have and how it differs or seem similar in points of argument.
plus i think my people's history is times better than the dark history of Europe or the bloody beginning of America..
at least wars were fought against armed men...people with weapons ..and it was never recorded that a Muslim army killed civilians like Richard the lion heart did in every city that he controlled in Palestine during the crusades ..and so did the ones before him..
while Saladin didn't harm any Christian when retrieving Jerusalem...

plus here is when again where i prove you wrong:
you claimed that do not condemn the bad things my people do..but i speak about all the negative things other nations have ......and here is where you are wrong..
because other wise why would i condemn terrorism and consider terrorists as brain washed fools who give a bad image to our nation?

again sir you call me names with out digging deep into the real scorpion da black

while you bro on the other hand...speak just as any western " i don't know the real deal " typo' guy.........why?
because you are ready to support a religious group ( Jews ) to take control of a country just because of what they claim in their texts...
and when we Muslims ( lets say ) do the same you go about how dark our history is when in reality we freed the people in the lands we conquered...and the Islamic state was the first to build a multi faith system..when Europe was still burning people with any Arabic text ..saying that these tests are heretical and the ones who own it are infidels...

you are ready to support a religious group killing, invading, and ruining lives...and all that based on a sympathy fed to you westerners by your media...about how sorry we should be for the Jewish people...( who is brainwashed now ? )
you claim i am biased and only see things from my point of view...when you keep talking about how the Israelis have the right to occupy and oppress Palestinians ...( that makes you the biased double standard making guy)

and before you tried to give the impression that we Arabs have a grudge on Jews when we lived side by side with them and still do...( there are Jews living in my home town ) ..we don't hate Jews for their faith..we are not anti- semitic ( Arabs are semitic)
we hate invaders...whether it is Buddhist, Christian, pagan
it is not the religion we are against..it is the invading ideology Israel has.

I agree with alot of things you say here. The Zionists and the UK empire were allies. With the protection of the English gun the Zionists were able to emigrate to Israel and it was after all UK who came with the Belfour Declaration.
Israel is still doing ethnic cleansing as I am typing this. Just because other countries do it too does not make it right for Israel to do it. I think ethnic cleansing is wrong. Since we are talking about Israel. Just because Israel is guilty of ethnic cleansing does not make it less wrong.

Yes, but it seems that the ethnic cleansing from Israel is deportation of Palestinians rather than just mass genocide. While I do know that some violence is used to pursue such matters, Israel seems to be much humane on the issue. Granted it doesn't mean that it is still in the right. However, let's look at Israel's point of view on the matter with recent events. Every time the Israelis do try to stretch out the olive branch of peace, it is slapped away by extremists on both sides of the issue. From an outsider's prospective looking in, I would say the Israelis need to stand up and deal with the Zionists, and that the Palestinians need to stand up and deal with the Islamic extremists. Only then, can I really see the two sides getting along. Perhaps later on down the road they can pursue peace, but it doesn't look likely right now. Right now, it looks like violence is the only way to solve it.

Also, keep in mind the reasons why the US and Europe has such stock in Israel are multifaceted. There is more to the issue other than just to be an ally to a Jewish neighbor who wants their land back, for resources, being the only stable government in the Middle East, etc. The subject is a lot deeper the more you look into it. In all honesty, this wasn't where I wanted the subject to go into, I was just getting tired of Scorpion's crap and trying to show the flaws in the arguments being made in this topic, and wanted to push the topic back into a much constructive direction. I'm sure you'd agree that would be better than bickering, ne?

-Doc 🙂

i am still here doc...
and again boy you really like to look like the weak empty of argument guy...
because you couldn't stand up to me, you just chose to ignore me...

did you even read what i had to write and prove you wrong through??

I do believe that now, by our having fully reached and finished 10 pages of discussion on the topic USA The Biggest Threat to World Peace we have fairly, through careful analysis of the pertinent posts and points thus made, come to see that the problem of WORLD PEACE is NOT one of the general United States Government alone, or even to any superlative degree, but rather is a problem of nature itself.

While there is no need to fall back on negative presumtions due to this--we can cast forward our hopes towards a posititve, future state--we can neither deny that this is the homo sapien, as is the anthropoid, as is the animal kingdom in the far greater of its majesty, all the way down to the mircrobes in the soil.

If we were to keep our mind so blindly focused on so narrow a time slot as this past 100 year period of modern human history, or even this present 7000 year old snap photo of a record that we have, we will be severly missing the whole point. Live and let live being the goal even, it had happened in no fixed, overly controlable fashion. . . until maybe up to almost now. Perhaps in another 500 years or so, we may actually be able to 'social knit' the whole thing into one 'in-group' by which we need no 'out-group' so as to bolster the in.

The result of this discussion is clearly that the hypothesis is false, and with this I am closing this thread. In the event that any secure, testable evidence in support of the said hypothesis comes up, please contact me by PM and will consider opening the thread for such posts. (likewise for further evidence against the hypothesis)

I have given DOC a final post here...upon consideration. This will be the last unless further and new evidence is presentable. The following is from DOC.

I am thankful to have been given this opportunity to make a final post here because it appears that the point I was trying to make with my posts coincide with the final thoughts of this topic: that everything that has been contributed to this thread has not proved the hypothesis that the United States of America is the biggest threat to the world.

A more than reasonable amount of what has been given in this topic can be seen as little more than fallacious tactic and argumentation, with faulty and/or false information, or in sweeping generalizations—often enough with personal bias. Such has, in some cases, led to personal attack-like statements seemingly motivated by ignorance. There were not enough facts presented and a lack of respect for other member's opinions through much of the thread.

At one point I chose to apply a tactic similar to argument from absurdity in hopes of helping others understand the fallacy of generalizing in areas where data/facts were missing. The message was that we should all be careful when making assertions about things that we have little or no hard evidence of. My point seems to have been missed and misconstrued.

Illuminati conspiracy theories, or relations that the US has with other nations that a person may not like, alone, will not hold up a thesis—factual data does. Here is an example you could draw upon for an actual discussion:

ツ'The United States is responsible for hostilities during the 1960s. There were several instances where mutually assured destruction was imminent due to both the poor foreign policy skills of the White House, and the shaky relationship with the USSR. The United States did a number of other questionable activities as well, such as the Viet Nam War, and other foreign operations.'​

Then, you could go into outlining these points with facts to support your assertion.

When centrajapan admitted that The USA was not the biggest threat to world peace (post 238, page 10) it essentially closed the discussion, because the original hypothesis had been his. In the meantime there had been much Ad Hominem, Ad Hoc, Appeal to Emotion, Appeal to Spite among other patterns. The whole purpose of the Serious Discussions section is to have a friendly, intellectual, and educational debate with consideration, open-mindedness, facts, emotion control, among other things.

I am a senior member who has been on hiatus for a while, and some do not know my debating style—and that is understandable. Nobody is out to make enemies (I know I'm not) so if a person doesn't like what I have to say I would hope they would not be hateful towards me just because the disagreement. The objective is to learn from each other, and not to become enemies. I hope to see you all more in this particular section of the forum with more fun, interesting, informative, educational, healthy, and intellectual ideas.

Once again, I thank the ones who allowed me to add this post here, allowing me to also point out that the hypothesis was false from the get go, my actions, and my understanding of how the Serious Discussions section should be. Everyone's understanding is not only beneficial, but the key to continue to make this forum great.

-DOC-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom