What's new

US Military crash in San Diego

Racovs

後輩
4 Dec 2008
an F/A 18 crashed in Miramar. I can't help but think if this happened in Okinawa. There would be lots of things going down. At least Okinawas should know that it's not just them that's always worrying about Jet noises, and crashes.

I don't think you will have to worry to much about it. f-16's are not near as old as the f-18's. There are to many other things that would more likely affect your life rather than a jet crashing into your house. The chances are greater you will be injured or killed in a car accident or in severe weather... even the possibility of being a victim of a violent crime in Japan is much higher than getting hit by a jet. If the noise bothers you that much, then you should move to someplace more peaceful.

Funny thing...you don't see people protesting at the gates about the aircraft crashing.

At the bases? When is the last time you saw or heard about one? I was at MCAS Beaufort when #6 Blue Angel went. No protest what so ever. He was flying over a residential area at low level too.

I heard about that. I also hear about them going down in Iraq and at bases most of the time over here in the states. It is a sad day when it happened.

Back
Top Bottom