What's new

Universal Motors trading as Morita motors Yotshugi Tokyo Japan is it genuine

bobchris222

後輩
25 Nov 2021
Universal motors trading as Morita motors Yotshugi Tokyo Japan is it genuine company

Attachments

• IMG-20211113-WA0064.jpg
    IMG-20211113-WA0064.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG-20211113-WA0065.jpg
    IMG-20211113-WA0065.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for feedback so is is genuine I intend to do business with them?
Honestly, I don't know. If I was in your situation I'd want more proof than what I have given you. Can anyone else with more knowledge than me of how businesses in Japan work find anything on this company.?

They are not the same company. What is the relationship between Universal Motors and Morita Motors?

Universal motors is mother company based in Germany and Morita is supposedly their Japan office?
How can you tell? I see they list Morita Motors on their banking information page but they don't say anything about ownership. Maybe Morita Motors is just a local partner. Anyway I would suggest calling both offices, asking for information about buying a car including the relationship between Morita Motors & Universal Motors to help judge if it's legitimate or not. I find it odd that Universal Motors is supposedly based in Germany yet they don't offer German as a language on their web site.
Also the domain name was only registered two years ago from Pakistan. They claim to be part of Consortium Elit (also only registered two years ago) but this web site is very basic with only generic content and seems to be registered out of Kazakhstan.

I feel a little comfortable about Morita Motors but I feel suspicious about Universal Motors / Consortium Elit.

Back
Top Bottom