What's new

Respect Motors, Is Respect Motors a Legit Company

I assume it's this company:

They have a solid web presence (in English and Russian) that goes back to 2016. No names are listed, but an address and several phone numbers. They also reply to requests on their FB page in a timely fashion. They do look legitimate.

@waima

Have you been in contact with them?

I assume it's this company:

They have a solid web presence (in English and Russian) that goes back to 2016. No names are listed, but an address and several phone numbers. They also reply to requests on their FB page in a timely fashion. They do look legitimate.

@waima

Have you been in contact with them?
Does anyone have more information on the legitimacy of this company?

Does anyone have more information on the legitimacy of this company?

As stated above, their address, phone number, fax, Skype and email addresses, and staff members are listed with photos. They are certified members of JUMVEA (Japan Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Alliance) and the Osaka Chamber of Commerce.

You can contact JUMVEA and the OCCI to find out more about the company in question:

Хохлы, по английски пытаются общаться-переходишь на русский-хамят, короче подальше от них. И кстати я сам в Польшу машину хотел.

Хохлы, по английски пытаются общаться-переходишь на русский-хамят, короче подальше от них. И кстати я сам в Польшу машину хотел.
Hi Henryk,

I've put your message into DeepL translation software and got

'The Khokhls try to communicate in English, when you switch to Russian, they scoff, so stay away from them. And by the way, I wanted to take a car to Poland myself.'

Is that an ok translation? Could you post in English in future? Feel free to use translation software if that's difficult for you.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom