What's new

Unable to post/edit using FireFox

Buntaro

運動不足
27 Dec 2003
I can write and edit posts in Microsoft Edge but not in FireFox. I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem. (Was there a recent update to the software that is causing this?)

These issues are usually related to Mozilla. I'll take a look at this tonight.

Thanks for reporting!

PS: which version / OS are you using?

This comes to you via FF 63.0.3 on macOS 10.13.6

edit: this is an edit

Last edited:
Microsoft Edge
It might not be implemented yet, but apparently MS is giving up on forging a path for its own browser, and is switching over to chromium. Apparently web developers were not testing what they were doing on Edge, for whatever reason...

So I would have expected the opposite to be true--issues with Edge rather than FF.

which version / OS are you using?

I am using FireFox 63.0.3 (32-bit) on Windows 10. I can also take a look at it on Windows 7 and Windows XP if you need.
If you would like a screen-shot of what I get, please feel free to ask.

...If you would like a screen-shot of what I get, please feel free to ask.

If it's still not working for you, just post your screen shot.

And Windows 7, and especially XP, should be off the table for any but the most backwards-looking developers.

I am using FireFox 63.0.3 (32-bit) on Windows 10. I can also take a look at it on Windows 7 and Windows XP if you need.
If you would like a screen-shot of what I get, please feel free to ask.

I have tested this on W10 and Firefox Quantum 63.0.3 (64-bit) and found no issues. I'd appreciate if you could post a screenshot.

And Windows 7, and especially XP, should be off the table for any but the most backwards-looking developers.

I agree on XP (as it's EOD), but W7 will still be supported until 14 Jan 2020 and W8.1 until 20 Jan 2023.

Back
Top Bottom