What's new

Uh, free oral sex?

Lina Inverse said:
Were the kittens naked? Or were they wearing boots and hats?
hi...
I can see that you are keeping in good shape !!
they probably were swimming kittens, with shark's teeth and pyjamas, as usual.

:D

That's pretty cool stuff... Gotta tell my friend from Nagoya... haha.
But when I was in Japan, Shinjuku had their share of bums, it was more of a fascination for me in terms of the reality of Japan. All you see is the hype of technology, the power and the money. But one nevers sees the other side. Its the same in other countries... oh well. Nice story though.

Last edited by a moderator:
yimija said:
hi...
I can see that you are keeping in good shape !!
they probably were swimming kittens, with shark's teeth and pyjamas, as usual.

:D
Probably they also had lots of tentacles :D
Good to see you back, yimiya. Planning to stay longer this time?

Lina Inverse said:
Probably they also had lots of tentacles :D
Good to see you back, yimiya. Planning to stay longer this time?
hi, you ! yes... and no..
I'll be leaving on 15th, but only for a short period, then I should be around until beginning of next year... but then things change all the time.

On the topic of mike's feline tale; for years the underscore phrase of a female and her 'peanut butter' has been out there, so for the male counterpart its a guy and his 'tuna', ne?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Winter said:
On the topic of mike's feline tale; for years the underscore phrase of a female and her 'peanut butter' has been out there, so for the male counterpart its a guy and his 'tuna', ne?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

With a guy, you could be talking about "maguro onna" (bonus points if you know that bit of slang). With the gals, in Japan it's more commonly just plain old butter (or margarine), as in バター犬

Lovely double urban myths being given a "favour" by some local do gooder and then being gobbled by ......too horrible to think about.

Proves that cats will eat almost anything...That they find edible. :eek: Either homeless people have been taken hallucinogens or some ppl out there are really messed up.

Here's an even more gross story than Mike Cashs
Warning: It's sick
Okay, I heard this from a fellow employee at my work.
There is this girl that out of nowhere had a scratchy throat. She tried everything to get rid of it. So, she tried drinking water, salt water, and even swallowed some mouth wash. Nothing worked, not even eating got rid of this scratchy tickle in her throat. SO she went to the doctor expecting the "You have strep throat" But the doctor didn't say that at all. He asks "have you had any oral sex lately?" She said "yes, with my boyfriend", he said, "Well, what you have in your throat are gnats", She asked how that could be, and he said, "well, the only way for this to happen is if the person you gave oral sex to had sex with an animal, or had sex with a dead person."
Guess what....
Her boyfriend worked at a morgue!
Ok, I am leaning toward made up story on that one.... but if it is real, then dahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *shivers* and even if that happened, why would nats go into her throat? I don't know it's sick though.
aaggguhghggughg!!!!!

Last edited:
A little surprized at the age of the thread that was pulled out, but then again, perhaps better than having started a new one again.

Might that be 'gnats'? If so, I'd say its a totally made up story; scientifically (medically) impossible. The cat story may be true--there was an article in the Daily Yomiuri newspaper this past Fall about a bed-ridden lady's toes being partially gone, and as it turned out, the suspect was a cat that must have come in the open window, leaving some bloody paw prints on the way out. BUT...the moral of the story, be kind to cats and they'll be kind to you. heee,heee......

Oh, ok then, it must be. If it's all around the country then it's a myth. Mars Man also said that it's impossible too so. Which I agree with.

Someone must have really bored to come up with that

alBiNo_effEct said:
Proves that cats will eat almost anything...That they find edible. :eek: Either homeless people have been taken hallucinogens or some ppl out there are really messed up.

Im going to lean towards some people are just really messed up. Hallucinogens cost good money. Hmmm...or possibly thats why they are homeless.

On the other hand I was hungry before I read this thread. But now Im not.
Good diet reading.

*off to nagoya i go

first hand is always best when learning about something

(no pun intended)

Yeah Ive noticed alot of these things available in the adul dvd section of my local video rental place. Not necissarily hobos but just random people off the street.

Something to add...if a human died in a house with their pet dog locked in, the dog would starve. If they had a pet cat, it would eat them. This has been proven when an old lady here in the states died and her cats ate most of her body(she was a creepy cat lady who lived alone and had lots of cats). has to do with dogs being loyal and cats being independent.

No, dogs don't eat dead flesh, unless it is fresh one. Their teeth are made for harder meat.
The woman with the transplanted face-she was eaten by her dog while she was sleeping, after taking sleeping pills.

Forgot to add:
They caught two men and a woman making adult video at EXPO 's Ferris wheel in Nagoya.
Something's wrong in Nagoya:eek:
And that man who made cats to ....do such terrible thing!
I think he got what he deserved!!!👍 👍 👍

Back
Top Bottom