What's new

Japan Sex Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

krane121

後輩
14 Oct 2010
I'll be as careful with my language as I can here. This is a serious post...

So the last few months of my stay in Japan, having absorbed, I think, the country's sensibility to a large degree, I began to notice a big percentage of people being highly suggestive toward me (I'm talking an easy majority here): couples, wives in plain view of husbands, mothers with daughters, men, the elderly, very young people (I mean older elementary or young junior high)...I recall one (what I now call) run-of-the-mill occurrence when three generations of females in one family pantomimed with water bottles on a train. Never mind what I indulged in/didn't indulge in. The preponderance of this behavior has made me severely question marrying an Asian woman. This is absolutely true. I asked some japanese women about it and they'd say "mmm, okay desu!" I'd press them about the married women and mothers and they'd say that wasn't okay. But that doesn't change the fact of what I saw. Beware guys. I've seen the cause of probably 95% of mixed divorces in Japan. Most Western men marry Japanese without any clue of the sheer scale of this. I think it falls under the feeling of mottainai. That's the problem. We have no clue about the scale of this in the West.

Yes, it is a nation of oversexed ***** cuckolding their oblivious husbands. It is all blindingly obvious now that you point it out to us.

Troll.

Notice, I suggested that the husbands are NOT oblivious (far from it). Many western husbands, yes. There's nothing I can do to prove this. But it's true. I can go on and on with what I saw...

Also, I didn't say they're *****. It's a different view of sex, about which (at least) they are not hypocrites.

Last edited:
Everyone just wants you, you're too damn sexy. Men, women, and children apparently are unable to help themselves in your presence. 9_9

I wish he'd explain what he meant by "the feeling of mottainai".

it's such a waste to have genitals and not commit adultery?

Or maybe he means, it seems like a waste for him to have all these opportunities to sleep with random Japanese people and not follow through. Never mind what he did/didn't indulge in.

lol. I don't really matter in this equation, honestly, and I honestly don't want this to be about me. My post is strictly about what I observed. Don't you believe there's such a thing as over the top? Mothers and daughters proposition together routinely, the elderly routinely, husbands allow their wives to proposition routinely....etc, etc...

Why would I want to come on a message board to brag about this? I'm most curious to know if anyone else has seen similar things. But I see your point. It's one of those things that doesn't lend itself to public discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom