What's new

Two topics: Gackt's new single and your music taste

kinjo

後輩
15 Mar 2002
Hello! ^^
I've two questions:
1. What do you think about Gackt's new songs 'kimi ga oikaketa yume' and 'birdcage'?
2. Who is your favourite musician?

I have to say that I love Gackt's new songs *_* They are made in his style and are a litte bit different somehow ^.~
I guess I must listen to them more often >.>

I like following musicians: Gackt, Maaya Sakamoto, Pierrot, BoA, Malice Mizer and Plastic Tree.

Suja 🙂

I like this new single, although i haven't listened to the songs very much yet. As long as it is uptempo, it's usually ok with me. :)

Birdcage is one hell of a song!
The transition between acoustic part and the distorted metal-like riffing is awesome and just surprising. So cool *____*;;;

I like mostly Alternative Rock and Progressive Metal...but as long as it's melodic and has guitars in it it's fine for me. ^^
Japanese: like...Luna Sea, Siam Shade, B'z, Gackt...

yeeeeees!!
I love more birdcage than kimi ga oikaketa yume.
Kimi ga oikaketa yume is nice song but...
umm I can't explain in English...
Gackt rasisugite chotto tsumannai tte kanji.
(sorry for Japanese)
bird cage is amazing.

>>Mori san
yes,yes!!
I was surprised to listen bird cage.

I like Gackt, Malice Mizer, L' Arc en Ciel, Onmyouza,Sibata Jun,
Hitoto Yo,Lyrico,
Blind Guardian,Sonata Arctica.

@luzie-san:

You mean it's nothing special, maybe?
So, it sounds like the songs he has done before. (which it does - it reminds me a lot of Wasurenai kara and Another World)
Heh, I like Sonata Arctica too. Are they popular for a metal band in Japan?

Originally posted by Mori

You mean it's nothing special, maybe?
Yes,BINGO!
thank you, I'll say so next time!
I think...
Generally Sonata Arctica is not popular in Japan.
but they're very popular throughout Japanese Heavy Metal freaks.

I didn't know Sonata Arctica cos I'm not Heavy Metal freak.
I listend a CD in HMV and I took a fancy it, and the CD was Sonata Arctica.

I'm baka... So long away... o_O

Hm... Now I'm really sure that "Yume" sounds more special to me o.o I don't know... Maybe I can't stand sad songs or music like that anymore...
I need some happiness ^^

I haven`t heard "Birdcage" or "Kimi Ga Oikaketa Yume" yet... but I`m loading it down right now. My favorite musician is Gackt and Malice Mizer.

I absolutely LOVE Birdcage. I agree with Mori, I love the transition from acoustic to the metal part so much I had to download the Instrumental Version. 👍

My fave artists: Gackt, Hyde, Ayumi Hamasaki, Pierrot, Dir en Grey, Luna Sea, Nanase Aikawa, Arai Akino, Oblivion Dust, Kokia, Maaya Sakamoto, The Eccentric Opera, Sugizo.

In other words, a lot of variety. ^___^

Back
Top Bottom