What's new

Trying desperately to find a GLAY song

Shin Asura

後輩
11 Oct 2004
All I can remember is that the title is Yaku, Yaki, something. The intro of the songs begins with a heavy guitar, drum beat. I lost all of my Japanese songs awhile ago and I'm currently rebuilding my collection.

If someone can help me find the title of the song, I will be very greatful.

That's not a lot of information to go on, but I'll take a stab at this one... could the song you're thinking of be "Yuwaku"? I know that song starts with a heavy guitar and drum beat... but it's definitely not the only one.

Hope this helps... if you have any more details you could provide, that would also be helpful.

:?

A few words from the song are, because I love you, and temptation. If you've ever seen the video, they're performing on a stage with a pink backdrop.

Thanks

I've never seen the video myself, but "Yuuwaku" does feature the English phrase "because I love you" a couple of times... and "Yuuwaku" does mean "temptation". So I feel pretty confident that this is the song you're looking for...

The clincher: did the song also feature the English phrase "I don't know how to love, don't ask me why"? That's "Yuuwaku" right there...

Hope this helps...

🙂

Back
Top Bottom