What's new

Glay

Yeah, they're very cool. ^_^
I do have some of their songs...but not too many. Maybe i'll upload them one day...
I do have some of their pictures...but i can't post images(damn)...so someone else have to do it. :p

I have 2 songs by Glay:
Winter Again
I'm in love

I like Winter Again best.
I will UL for you if you like :)

Wow....Kinsao, u're fast! o_O
I have...

However
Missing You
Survival
Yuuwaku
Two Bell Silence

and er....don't remember...uploading However now...

Beautiful

miracle said:
Yeah, they're very cool. ^_^
I do have some of their songs...but not too many. Maybe i'll upload them one day...
I do have some of their pictures...but i can't post images(damn)...so someone else have to do it. :p

Thanks miracle, I look forward to those uploads! :) By the way, I found these they are so cool and Hisashi could be Gackts twin dont you think☝
I like their names too.

Hisashi
Teru
Takuro
Jiro

oooh lookie, I found a cutie pic of Jiro.😍 I wonder(about doing my hair like his)

oh they look sooo......cool with their guitars

eeeee the pics are very nice! Afraid I don't have any pics of them.
I'll UL the other song I have in a moment. :)
I never got any other cos they seemed a littel more pop than I usually listen :? but I'd be interested to try listening more, I might be wrong.

anchyyy said:
They are a bit popish but still their music is great.:)

Actually, they're both pop and rock. Apparently that's what Yoshiki wanted; a band who could do both genres. 😌

Apparently being the keyword. -is horrible at remembering stuff if you all haven't forgotten yet-

Also! I demand more Jiro pics! 😍 Not to mention, Hisashi and Gackt look absolutely nothing alike!

Also, I have some songs and videos as well. I might just upload them...-shifty eyes-

oooh lookie, I found a cutie pic of Jiro. I wonder(about doing my hair like his)

That's how I want to do my hair, only with green. But a close buddy of mine said no I can't. Anyway, here's some pics Newgi:

They are just as gorgeous in cartoon-a-vision :)

Gotta love the hair 😍 😍

I love a guy in uniform😊

:p Hope you enjoy!!! :p

jirohairspikes6oy-1.jpg

I love that picture😍

Back
Top Bottom