What's new

Glay

Newgi said:
👍 Everyone: My heart is filled with much joy. Horizon, anchyyy, miracle,Kinsao, endsight61 and pinkkiller your the best. All the gorgeous pics those creatures of the light make me melt! But I can't melt alone so here this for you too!

02.JPG

I would walk on the clouds for them!
04.jpg

LOOK AT HIS LIPS!!!! ☝ OH THEY ARE SO............ MINE
glay041.jpg

I WILL BE YOUR SNOW BUNNY IN JAPAN
glay021.jpg

MINE! MINE! MINE!

Aw...u are so sweet. :) No problem...I'm sure everyone here is more than happy to help. And gosh...thanks!! I am melting with u, no worries. 😊

EDIT:: Yikes...i forgot. KAWAII JIRO KUN!! 😍 Yay.

He's absolutely GORGEOUS in the "Way of Difference" PV! Even for it being himself type of thing! 😍

Has anyone seen it?

Horizon said:
He's absolutely GORGEOUS in the "Way of Difference" PV! Even for it being himself type of thing! 😍

Has anyone seen it?

I want to see it. :( :( :( Horizon have heard their latest CD singal scream.

Jiro is so cute.

For the Jiro's Fan Service PLUS EXTRA GLAY PICS
jiropage-1.jpg
JIRO

Position on Glay: Bassist

Birthday : October, 17 1972

Hometown : Hakodate , Hokkaido

Starsign : Libra

BloodType : A

Family : Parents, 1 elder sister, and 2 younger sisters. Jiro was married recently.

Interests: Playing guitar and bass. Photography, Baseball, Skateboarding, Billiards, and Fishing.

Jiro's Fave Musicians: Kurt Cobain, Flea (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Jiro is Glay's talented Bass player. He's knows for his 'baby face' and colorful outfits and hairstyles.

Flame's Opinion on Jiro: Jiro is a super talented musician. He might look childish with his kawaii little boy face and hyper personality on stage, but Jiro is a serious guy. He's always been into family and settling down and I respect that.

Favorite Jiro "Quotes": "I want to be a father who is respected by my children", "I can't carry a conversation when I'm alone with Hisashi. That cool Hisashi becomes shy. Probably we become too conscious of each other because we're similar."

MORE PICS:
jirospeedpopcd-1.jpg

jirobeatoutcd-1.jpg

jirobw-1.jpg

jirocamera-1.jpg

jiroblacksuit-1.jpg

whatinjiro-1.jpg

whatinjirostands-1.jpg

glaypic3-1.jpg

glaywinteragain-1.jpg

glaypic5-1.jpg

glayearlydays2-1.jpg

glaysinglescdcover2-1.jpg

glaypagebanner-1.jpg

takurolive-1.jpg

hisashigothic-1.jpg

LOVE HIS LEGS AND BOOTS
hisahilive-1.jpg

sexyterupillows-1.jpg
OH I WANT TO BE THAT PILLOW(S)

Yeah...The picceh's no work! 😭

Endsight61 said:
👍*looks with starry-eyed enchantment*😎 I am most grateful...😄most grateful...most grateful...🙇‍♂️

'Tis nothing. Really! 😌

Newgi said:
I want to see it. :( :( :( Horizon have heard their latest CD singal scream.

Jiro is so cute.

Considering how I uploaded the video and posted the link to it somewhere on here, I'd have to assume, yes.

Didn't know 'twas their newest however. 😍

Wow, thanks everyone for all the songs, pictures and PVs! 👍 I listened to the songs on the plane and yes, I am converted. :) *runs round hugging everyone*

I've got such a load of PVs I haven't even watched yet. Yaaay! 😄 (Shhhhh - don't tell Furan I haven't watched Kuu yet, or I might just die unpleasently... :( )

Beautiful

Everyone I am so sadden by the lost of all those lovely pics of Jiro who is now married but here I hope these pics will make up for the malfunction :)

glay-1.jpg

glay9-1.jpg

glay8-1.jpg

glay13-1.jpg

glay12-1.jpg

glay15-1.jpg

glay25-1.jpg

glay23-1.jpg

glay26-1.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*BREATHE*
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*BREATHE* I could just die!!!!!! *dies*

HAHAHHA my sister... kinda looks like hitsugi =P its hilarious! i told her and she was like.. "did u say i looked like a guy?" and im like "UH HUH!!!" hahhha =D

Kaine said:
HAHAHHA my sister... kinda looks like hitsugi =P its hilarious! i told her and she was like.. "did u say i looked like a guy?" and im like "UH HUH!!!" hahhha =D

Lucky you!!! 😊 Could you intorduce me your sister?? :LOL:

HAHHAHAHAH my sister is weird =P are u sure u wanna be introduced to her? hhaha im sure if she cuts her hair a lil shorter and put on that eyeshadow that hitsugi... then she can totally like... be like... a replica of him =P its soooo funny!!! hahahaha

Make her cut her hair and put on some make up on her face!!! :devilish: Then take a picture of her and post it here!!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom