What's new

Toilet signs

Hahaha, I think that too much emphasis has been put on the use of toilets!! (hehe) If there is a hole,, I'm sure we will make it, lolol 👏 :)

I believe they installed those hand rails when too many GI's didn't show up for roll call the morning after. *there's got to be a morning after~~*
Uncle Frank would remember his last fall, "Ay, ay, ay ,ay, nooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
*splashes ! An awkward silence follows* :devilish:

They both look kind of tense; esp. the lady, "I Can't hold any longer !!!!!" :devilish:

Toilet training

Wish I'd had all this info BEFORE I went to Japan!

toilet.jpg

New to toilets? Confused? Don't know what to do? Never fear! We can help!

Here are some handy instructions (presumably for people from Mars) on what to do if you panic and can't remember how to use a western toilet. I snapped this one on a sleeper train between Tokyo and Yonago City.

Note the importance of knowing what to do with the seat!

;)

"500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/imagehigh/users/Saiing/t/10082005221914_Im_toilet2.jpg'."

thanks for the effort though!

hahaha that short sketch on the japanese toilet was great. if you take one leg out of your pants and then squat you will never have to worry about making a mess 👍

budd said:
"500 Internal Error
There was an unusual problem serving the requested URL '/imagehigh/users/Saiing/t/10082005221914_Im_toilet2.jpg'."

thanks for the effort though!

Is anyone else getting this problem? Works fine for me!

Silverpoint said:
Is anyone else getting this problem? Works fine for me!
That is quite weird; sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I think either the site goes down often, or gets too much traffic, which sporadically bounces off attempts to link ! :(

Last edited:
loving the signs, yet in good old England the toilet isn't expressed via in public, anyone agree.

If you mean we don't have signs like the ones above (particularly the little "washlet" logo on the end of the billboard) then yes you'd be right.

Back
Top Bottom