What's new

This Will Shock You What Gackt Looked Like Before Plastic Surgery!

Well, I quite understand the conditions of which he was in too, but that doesn't make him anymore attractive in those pictures. I'm not a big fan of long-haired Gackt. That's all.

And as for the MJ thing, that's kind of insulting actually...To Gackt of course. And how can you compare they're looks? It's not even close. They look absolutely NOTHING alike! I just don't get it....

mizerable_d said:
i dont really like those pics...mainly because i dont like Gackt with long hair. i love the gackt now, i think he's really good looking. and wats wrong with plastic surgery?

Absolutely frigging nothing. Although, hopefully, it doesn't turn out bad and therefore make you look like MJ...-shudders-

ahh. surgery on gackt is sad.
though i really don't like him, i have to say, it doesn't look like the change is very drastic. he just looks like he got rid of the tell-tale signs of aging.
wrinkles and poofy-cheekness. ..o_o

Just though I'd leave my personal opinion. I'm not picky when it comes to looks. The two things I find very attractive in guys is personality and talent. I think if you've got those your hot. I honestly don't think he looked that bad. I'm not kidding either. He looks very real and approachable. Think about all the gross famous guys who have women dying to have their children. Face it talent is sexy.

Oh and I don't think it was ever said or even implied that he had surgery. Not that I'm saying without a doubt he didn't but there are other way to make yourself look youthful you know.

Where the hell have you been...? Living under a rock or something? The entire "Gaktc's ahd palstic sugerry!1!! Lyke!11! omig!!!!!1111evlen!!!oneone!!111" comes up, like, once every frigging week!

And as for the "talent" making guys hot, I do agree with that, but...Well...The gross guys only have it because they have the moola, no? Well, in terms of rappers like Big or Fat Joe or whoever he is, because, well, on hotornot.com (and yes I do go to that site, just to make myself puke actually), all the guys that look like him get a rating of 5 (at the VERY best) or below. And I definately know the guy's got null talent~!

Well I know that it gets brought up all the time but I have never seen it proven or anything. And I do actually live under a rock thank you very much. Whatever though... I spend too much time drooling over him to actually remember anything I actually read about him... that and I have watched the DEG Macabre live dvd wayyyyyyyy too much and seeing Die in very short shorts 983459861874621874628764 times has fried my brain.

Glad someone agrees that talent is sexy! 😎

again, WHAT IF GACKT HAD SURGERY? what i dont understand is why people make such a big deal out of plastic surgery o_O...in asia it's so commmon a lot of people go get their nose or eyes or watever done. and plus Gackt is talented and he looks good ^^. he's one of the people out there who i have a lot of respect for.

pinkkillerkisou said:
Well I know that it gets brought up all the time but I have never seen it proven or anything. And I do actually live under a rock thank you very much. Whatever though... I spend too much time drooling over him to actually remember anything I actually read about him... that and I have watched the DEG Macabre live dvd wayyyyyyyy too much and seeing Die in very short shorts 983459861874621874628764 times has fried my brain.

Yes, that would make anyone's brains fry. The entire Die in short shorts thing -envies you so very, very much-

Glad someone agrees that talent is sexy! 😎

Of course. I'd rather have talent than looks every single time when it comes to musicians. Now, if I was looking at a model...It would be entirely different, no?

TALENT OVER LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:romance: :cracker: 🎊

Horizon said:
Yes, that would make anyone's brains fry. The entire Die in short shorts thing -envies you so very, very much-

Please do not envy. I shall find a way to show Die's nearly-nude greatness to you.

mizerable d said:
im not intrested in models watso ever. so yes talent definately counts ^^

Models are hideous beasts... haha. They look like they have little creatures romping around inside there bodies... I find them scary looking. Just an opinion but they are not sexy... especially the overly tan ones... I like my men tall, thin, androgynous, and porcelin white *sigh*

... *looks around to see if anyone's looking... licks Gackt and all his talent*

uglybugfaceman said:
hah. who needs butch, handsome guys when you can have skinny, femmy, pretty boys?

Exactly!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Except for the fact that you should take that "handsome" out there...Ewww!!

pinkkillerkisou said:
Please do not envy. I shall find a way to show Die's nearly-nude greatness to you.

Please do. You'll become my goddess if you do! >.^!!!

Models are hideous beasts... haha. They look like they have little creatures romping around inside there bodies... I find them scary looking. Just an opinion but they are not sexy... especially the overly tan ones... I like my men tall, thin, androgynous, and porcelin white *sigh*

...What about the cute, adorable, wittle, short, thin androgynous ones?!?!? -points to Hyde-

XD

By saying the word "tall", you just totally excluded half the JRock population...Hell, Japanese in general -pouts-

Lina Inverse said:
He's somewhat like a Japanese version of Michael Jackson in that point

That's exactly what I thought! But I think the first picture is just a bad picture... Besides, if the pre-op pictures were studio pictures, I think he'd look better. But I don't really care about Gackt anyway - with or without the op (lol).

Lina Inverse said:
He's somewhat like a Japanese version of Michael Jackson in that point (but I hope he doesn't like little kids)

This might get me in trouble but I'm doing it anyway.

Couple people here might find it very unbelievable, but there are people who like MJ. I'm a MJ fan because of his talent, which none of you can't ignore. I also like Gackts music. I don't care what they look like, what matters the most is the talent, in singing and songwriting. I can admit that MJ looks weird, but that's no excuse for anyone to say insulting comments about things none of us can't know for sure. If a person has a plastic surgery,it's his or hers own business. And if a person has a surgery and looks afterwards weird, or doesn't have a surgery and looks weird, it doesn't mean that that person would be a childmolestor. How biassed and low people can be!

Back
Top Bottom