What's new

The World is in Danger !

Is something funny here !!
I expected some serious words from you especially American people !
I mean since America is the "Cop" and the most responsible country,It should be more careful about what happend now especially since North Korea Threaten it and also Afghanistan...etc.
I dont mean to anger you but Is'nt that true ?

Oh you are right about Nourth Korea,And yes,Pirates are doing that to stay alive,As you know Somalia is a desert so it's very hard to live without job or at least "food" !
Do you not have people poorer than yourself living nearby ?

When you get robbed or kidnapped, I hope the police yawn, and say "Well, what did you expect, living in a nice house right next to people who have nothing?" :p You know, the police really have better things to do than worry about protecting you, when you were stupid enough to have some wealth in sight of those who don't. 😌

Not to be snarky or anything, but seriously modern piracy is a trivial problem with simple, proven and well understood solutions.

First, the ships need to stop violating the law of common sense by traveling with minimal security at such slow speeds to save fuel that they cannot evade a small boat in a high risk piracy area from pulling up alongside it.

If these merchant marine companies don't take responsibility they continue to be sitting ducks. So there also needs to be an international coalition of destroyers ready to step in that makes it impossible for a bunch of Somali clans or warlords to head out to sea with their weapons and collect millions of dollars in ransom.

Not tactically, on the ground complicated -- but you do have to be very, very tough from a strategic standpoint or this thing will continue like the plague. One thing you won't see is another land operation in Somalia Blackhawk Down style. Two centuries ago the British could go in and attack the pirates' base. Today because the pirates aren't organized into any kind of military force that would wipe out whole villages and is totally off the charts of possibility. :eek:

Yes i understand,But dont you think if i help poor people near me they will not do such bad acts to me ? ^^

the world should do something to Somalia to avoid any dangerous crimes like the poor somalian people being Pirates,Do you agree ?

The point here is not about doing charity.
When people starve they take desperate actions, it's that simple.

Ok, from you previous post it sounded a lot like you were a seed eater.

My previous post was me in a very bad mood.

When the world's in danger we all just have to do our part to make it a better place. Tons of hard work, but we all just need to roll up our sleeves and get it done.

The world is in danger?! What, an asteroid is heading straight for us?

Yes i understand,But dont you think if i help poor people near me they will not do such bad acts to me ? ^^

the world should do something to Somalia to avoid any dangerous crimes like the poor somalian people being Pirates,Do you agree ?

I have a flatmate who is doing economics. One notable day, he told me about the most important principle of economics: there are less resources than the overall population of the Earth requires. Add to this our inherent selfishness, the instinct to ensure our survival, and the answer is clear. It would be nice of the world to do something, but I don't see an obligation arising.

The world is in danger?! What, an asteroid is heading straight for us?
Yes actually.
As for the current economic, social and etc problems, it's nothing a bit of indiscriminate, equal opportunity genocide couldn't solve.

Or, the less drastic, a return to eugenics.

The course was (last time I checked) to be finalised in the 2029 flyby, to determine whether it will hit in 2036~ . Still, it's evidently been revised.

So aye, crisis averted. 😊

The true disease is international exploitation. Piracy is merely a symptom.
It's virtually a risk-free resource swap in a criminal land without any form of real government. Somalis collect up to $100 million a year from pirate ransoms and the Europeans and Asians poach $300 million a year in trawled fish from Somali waters. Piracy is an acceptable way of taxing the real hypocritical lawbreakers, and so it becomes their right.

Extreme and chronic poverty plays a role, but obviously most desperate people are not criminals any more than most Muslims are terrorists.

Oh wait !
The Only reason is the Foreign fishing companies which looted the wealth of fish in Somalia.
You have to read more about the real reason behind this issue.
When "Almahakim Al-Islamia" became the Goverment of Somalia they stop Piracy there But because of America and Ethiopia,Chaos reigned there and Piracy started.

please read more about the real reason.

Hi everyone.
As you see lately many things happend and still happining..
Political conditions:
-Nourth Korea.
-Somalian Pirates.
-Georgia.
-Pakistan-Afghanistan.
-Palestin-Israel.
Economic conditions like Car agencies and Oil prices ,Jobs..etc.
What do you think will happen to the world ?
Please discuss the reasons and try to give some solutions for these issues.

I think that the Federal Reserve Bank will be implementing quantitative easing to such a degree that it will bring about a global hyperinfation. Japan needs to have Article 9 removed from the constitution so that they can remilitarize once again. The United States would then be able to save money on military defence. Japan is No.1 when it comes to technology so I am sure that Sony can make weapons better than the USA if they are given the permission to do so. Could you imagine if Toyota made military airplanes how effective their Airforce technology would be? They don't have to put a man to risk their lives to fight. All they would have to do is play nintendo and fly the airplane using a remote control. Now I am sure that many Japanese boys and girls would be willing to join up to play videogames that may have real consequences when it comes to shooting their enemies, but they themselves would be out of harms way as the aircraft will not be manned. This would mean that both boys and girls would be able to join up since their own lives would not be in danger. (You also would not get any deserters, only a hungry line up to play nintendo).

I also think that when hyperinflation hits, the US Marines in Afghanistan would cease to fight. Their GI Bill would become worthless, so they would not have any incentive to continue to fight. As well, the US administration would not have the luxury to be caring for another country if the Department of Homeland Security would be in Chaos.

Last edited:
I think that the Federal Reserve Bank will be implementing quantitative easing to such a degree that it will bring about a global hyperinfation. Japan needs to have Article 9 removed from the constitution so that they can remilitarize once again. The United States would then be able to save money on military defence. Japan is No.1 when it comes to technology so I am sure that Sony can make weapons better than the USA if they are given the permission to do so. Could you imagine if Toyota made military airplanes how effective their Airforce technology would be? They don't have to put a man to risk their lives to fight. All they would have to do is play nintendo and fly the airplane using a remote control. Now I am sure that many Japanese boys and girls would be willing to join up to play videogames that may have real consequences when it comes to shooting their enemies, but they themselves would be out of harms way as the aircraft is not manned. This would mean that both boys and girls would be able to join up since their own lives would not be in danger. (You also would not get any deserters).
I also think that when hyperinflation hits, the US Marines in Afghanistan would cease to fight. Their GI Bill would become worthless, so they would not have any incentive to continue to fight.

You are not exactly a military, sociology or economics expert, are you?

mobile1 : If Japanese start making weapons it will make it worse and more dangerous but what they should have is the right to protect them selves.

mobile1 you are quite correct in your assessment.

kusojiji said:
You are not exactly a military, sociology or economics expert, are you?
And I believe neither are you. Man how that name fits you kuso. Do you have no opinion of your own other than trolling and throwing insults without so much as any input or stance? Perhaps your name should be kuso no atama! At least he's offering opinions and reasoning for his thoughts. You, on the other hand offer zilch other than a molotov cocktail insult.

Hezam said:
mobile1 : If Japanese start making weapons it will make it worse and more dangerous but what they should have is the right to protect them selves.
If Japan did away with Article 9 China and Korea would become spooked thinking that JApan may attack them again. Most believe this to be false, but try telling that to the Chinese and Koreans. Their governments will incite the people that Japan's intentions are warlike. Therefore, Japan succumbs to the will of the US by letting them take the lead in protection.

However, like Hezam, I believe Japan has the right to defend itself and should take the lead in its own defense regardless of what the US says. Article 9 does not prohibit Japan from protecting itself. Thus you have what is known as the Japanese Self Defense Forces.

Hezam said:
The Only reason is the Foreign fishing companies which looted the wealth of fish in Somalia.
You have to read more about the real reason behind this issue.
We are also told that on some news stations Hezam. If that is indeed the case, then why do not the Somali pirates attack the fishing vessels and take them as hostage and keep the fishing vessels for their own use in feeding their people? Because there is no money in seizing fishing vessels that's why. The Somali's discovered that it is far more lucrative to take cargo vessels and hold them for ransom which the foolish countries continue to pay without doing anything to stop further attacks.

There must be a reason why the world does not stop these attacks when they so easily could, but I haven't figured it out yet. Maybe it's to keep the worlds attention diverted while they go on with their plans for a one wold banking system and government. I don't know. Maybe someone is financing the pirates for their own gain. A few pirate ships blown out of the water would quickly end this game, but it goes on. David is easily defeating Goliath with stones when Goliath has bombs and missles. Something is definitely strange with this scenerio.

You are right Pachipro,I wonder why dont they stop the Pirates while they can !
I think the pirates are considering what they do like a revenge but that's a big mistake,they can attack the fishing chips,I dont agree with that but i think they have the right to protect what they have on their ground !

I'm not very familiar with their psychology, but I don't think they particularly care who they attack, hence it cannot be said that they would be protecting their assets. I mean, yes, the ghost of some principle or ideal is there, but its merely a ghost, not conviction.

If you want to fight on the international front, it is always a good idea to pose as an unfortunate victim. But pirates do not possess this reputation, and so most people will just dismiss them as pirates, it is only the few who try to investigate the matter will know the 'why?'.

Piracy is more of an existence struggle, and will give them a bad international reputation. It is one more step towards barbarisation. Although it is understandable, and really, its hard to put all the blame on them, it shows the lack of conviction in pursuit of any common goal really.

My view is that they should be viewed as nothing more than pirates. Anyone who wants to protect her assets on the international 'battlefield' must play by the rules of said battlefield.

Piracy will never solve their problems entirely, and if they don't promote an legitimate goal through legitimate means, agreed upon by the country, they should not be viewed as the representatives of their people, but mere criminals.

There must be a reason why the world does not stop these attacks when they so easily could, but I haven't figured it out yet. Maybe it's to keep the worlds attention diverted while they go on with their plans for a one wold banking system and government. I don't know. Maybe someone is financing the pirates for their own gain. A few pirate ships blown out of the water would quickly end this game, but it goes on. David is easily defeating Goliath with stones when Goliath has bombs and missles. Something is definitely strange with this scenerio.
I remember an assembly of retired admirals (the kind that actually went to sea as opposed to desk officers) was asked that very question in September, and the answer they gave was something close to human rights violations. There was some rather bizarre politicking which revealed that, technically, any stateless pirate who surrendered and requested asylum would have to be granted it, or the commanding officer would be answerable to the UK customs office, and would likely lose his commission. This was September mind, I haven't followed it further.

There was an equally bizarre complaint from the Canadian Navy which was blown entirely out of proportion, wherein the commander of a smaller gunboat was charged with wasting ammunition and demoted for firing on a small flotilla of dinghies whose crew were firing rocket propelled grenades at the ship; not the crew, the actual hull. One crew was apparently captured, and the interrogation revealed that, they thought they could win because they outnumbered the Canadian vessel.

Finally, the mass of unregistered etc and lol shipping in the area means that it's entirely possible for a well intentioned and fervent captain to blow a perfectly innocent/honest ship out of the water, and given how politicians are presently treating (expensive) armed services , this isn't a wise career move to say the least.

But it warmed my cockle-y heart to hear about the navy SEAL rescue of captain whats-his-face.

Back
Top Bottom