What's new

The OFFICIAL Diru Thread of Lies

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
Are you feeling hurt? Has someone accused you of spreading lies? Are you NOT one of those "hardcore" fan who knows every little detail about Dir en Grey... even what brand of shampoo each member uses? Well then look no further... I welcome you to the brand new, state of the art OFFICIAL Diru thread of lies!!! 🙂

It seems that a few under-informed fans have been recently been beaten down by hardcore Diru fan(s) in a certain thread of a certain J-Pop forum :eek: . Now you may post the most riduculous, off-the-wall things you would like to say about the band... do not be afraid... the disclaimer is clear as day in the title of this thread... no one can stop you.... moohahaha :devilish:

Just incase you didn't understand the title or neglected to read it *cough*oryouareoneofthosepeoplewholovetomakeotherforummembersfeelinferior*cough* whew...that was a long and nasty cough... *clears throat*

READ THE DISCLAIMER. IF YOU COME IN HERE AND TELL US TO SHUT UP WE'LL JUST IGNORE YOU. SOME OF US MAY EVEN BITE YOU.

DISCLAIMER : Please note that absolutely nothing on this thread should be taken literally or seriously.... let the bullshit begin! :p

HAHAHA Pinkkiller! XD XD XD XD XD XD *can't stop laughing* This is a very good idea!
Let's spread some lies - go go GO!

Haha... thanks everyone... I do hope those hardcore fans cringe everytime this thread has the most recent posts :devilish:

On the topic of shampoo : I hear Totchi use Herbal Essence... why you ask... because it's a totally orgasmic... err... I mean organic experience :giggle:

Oh, um, question; did you mean it's free to write anything here that you've actually read about diru somewhere, without having to worry about the hardcore fans - OR did you mean we can post ANY lies, even made up by ourselves? In that case.... I can see a hardcore YAOI-thread forming.... 😊

Have any of the diru members ever fought with eachother - are there some who don't get along well, or are they all true, best pals..?

pinkkillerkisou said:
Haha... thanks everyone... I do hope those hardcore fans cringe everytime this thread has the most recent posts :devilish:

And I'm with you on this one! I hope it's such a horrible experience, it hurts them! 🙏

pinkkillerkisou said:
On the topic of shampoo : I hear Totchi use Herbal Essence... why you ask... because it's a totally orgasmic... err... I mean organic experience :giggle:

:D

-is now worshipping you-

isayhello said:
Oh, um, question; did you mean it's free to write anything here that you've actually read about diru somewhere, without having to worry about the hardcore fans - OR did you mean we can post ANY lies, even made up by ourselves? In that case.... I can see a hardcore YAOI-thread forming.... 😊

No way would we do that! How could you EVER accuse us of doing such a horrible thing!

-cough-ToshiyaandKyowerecaughtmakingoutbehindstage!-cough-

😌

isayhello said:

Have any of the diru members ever fought with eachother - are there some who don't get along well, or are they all true, best pals..?

You are welcome to say whatever you wish... If you want to give a formal report on why you should be the one to bear Toshiya's children... go ahead... if you want to write yaoi fanfics... be my guest.... there are no rules here only chaos :devilish:

Yes in fact during the making of the Obscure video Kyo was flirting with Shinya and Die punched Kyo's lights out... and that is why Kyo wears that bandage/fishnet mask thinger in the video... to hide the bruises of course... after that Die and Shinya ran off and did dirty things :giggle:

pinkkillerkisou said:
Yes in fact during the making of the Obscure video Kyo was flirting with Shinya and Die punched Kyo's lights out... and that is why Kyo wears that bandage/fishnet mask thinger in the video... to hide the bruises of course... after that Die and Shinya ran off and did dirty things :giggle:

:D 😍 :D 😍

And that would explain it, yes. I was wondering why the hell he was wearing that thing, although wouldn't he LIKE the bruises...? Kyo's a VERY hard boy to figure out...XD

Horizon said:
:D 😍 :D 😍

And that would explain it, yes. I was wondering why the hell he was wearing that thing, although wouldn't he LIKE the bruises...? Kyo's a VERY hard boy to figure out...XD

Contrary to popular belief Kyo is very self concious about his injuries... both self inflicted and inflicted by others... he seem alll "Waaaahhhhh" and crazy but he's really just a down-to-earth take home to meet the parents kinda guy... I would compare him to a daisy... maybe a lily... he's a delicate little fellow.

Oh I see. That would explain everything. People like that have a tendency to scream and angst, huh? XD

Er.....Kyo secretly.....takes baths with Bubblegum scented BubbleBath and he I hear likes to plays with Barbie dolls in there as well.

(That I swear was the randomest thought ever...and you can so tell it's made up...I am sad...)

You try so hard and yet, you fail... :(

I once heard somewhere, although I can't remember exactly where, that Kaoru is obsessed with Pokemon. Yes, pokemon. I heard his room's full of nothing but pokemon plushies: little pikachu's and the likes.

Now THAT's a BAD one! XD

Nightwalker said:
Er.....Kyo secretly.....takes baths with Bubblegum scented BubbleBath and he I hear likes to plays with Barbie dolls in there as well.

(That I swear was the randomest thought ever...and you can so tell it's made up...I am sad...)

You are not sad... take your time. I'm sure in no time you'll have lies shooting out your eyes and ears. By the way I welcome you to "the OFFICIAL Diru Thread of Lies" ...we really need a theme song... and confetti 🎊

Barbie dolls you say? I could see that... he'd put scary makeup on them then rip there heads off... and play with there "plastic parts" :giggle:

LMAO! Ohhhh yes that is perfect! Very clever I must say. Hee hee hee...Kyo and dolls...maybe even...teddy bears? Hee hee then he has a tea party with them every afternoon dressing up for the event in a pink dress with a pink hat!

Nightwalker said:
Bwhahaha that was great I must say. Pretty cute I guess if it was true. *giggles at thought*

And the sad part is that is true. That if Kaoru was obsessed with Pokemon, it WOULD be cute...

pinkkillerkisou said:
You are not sad... take your time. I'm sure in no time you'll have lies shooting out your eyes and ears. By the way I welcome you to "the OFFICIAL Diru Thread of Lies" ...we really need a theme song... and confetti 🎊

Yes! That's EXACTLY what we need to put the finishing touches on this thread! Yay!

Barbie dolls you say? I could see that... he'd put scary makeup on them then rip there heads off... and play with there "plastic parts" :giggle:

:D :D :D

Are you TRYING to kill me...? Play with their "plastic parts"...Oh gee...Can barely breath.

Horizon said:
I once heard somewhere, although I can't remember exactly where, that Kaoru is obsessed with Pokemon. Yes, pokemon. I heard his room's full of nothing but pokemon plushies: little pikachu's and the likes.

Now THAT's a BAD one! XD

lmfao... *imagines Kaoru popping out if a giant sea of pikachu's*

Nightwalker said:
LMAO! Ohhhh yes that is perfect! Very clever I must say. Hee hee hee...Kyo and dolls...maybe even...teddy bears? Hee hee then he has a tea party with them every afternoon dressing up for the event in a pink dress with a pink hat!

"Tea time, Mr. Wuggles!" ....bwahahaha "Does this dress make me look fat? Be honest."

Nightwalker said:

That's the FUNNIEST mental image I've EVER had! :p

pinkkillerkisou said:
lmfao... *imagines Kaoru popping out if a giant sea of pikachu's*

Tee! XD

"Tea time, Mr. Wuggles!" ....bwahahaha "Does this dress make me look fat? Be honest."

XDDDDDDD

And don't forget that Kaoru and Mr. Mime are invited! XDD

Of course not... Will pikachu be joining Kaoru this fine evening?

Wow this thread is even odder than I could ever have imagined it to be... and that is pretty damn odd!

"No no Mr. Wuggles no coffee for you. Yo know what happened last time. This is a tea party not a coffee one besides...that stuff gets ya hooked!" - Kyo

O.O I know what'cha mean Kyo my dear! Now pass the tea down Kyo and stop hogging it!

pinkkillerkisou said:
Of course not... Will pikachu be joining Kaoru this fine evening?

Wow this thread is even odder than I could ever have imagined it to be... and that is pretty damn odd!

Of course Pikachu will be coming along as well. He's also bringing some of his friends along for the ride: Bulbasar, Charamander, and Squirtle. Don't mind my inability to spell their names correctly.

Oh! And I mustn't forget! Kaoru also invited Ash too.

And yes, it IS odd...o.0 -is scared, but in a good way-

Nightwalker said:
"No no Mr. Wuggles no coffee for you. Yo know what happened last time. This is a tea party not a coffee one besides...that stuff gets ya hooked!" - Kyo

O.O I know what'cha mean Kyo my dear! Now pass the tea down Kyo and stop hogging it!

"Now, now! No fighting over something as trivial as coffee. This is a TEA party. Dispose of the coffee. Next time we shall have a COFFEE party then if you're THAT obsessed about it."

"Good thinking, Miss. Totchi!"

XDD

Hmm I must say so. Oh yes two cubes of sugar please. *hands over tea cup to Kyo* May I say that dress looks oh so cute on you. It really brings out your eye Kyo dear.

Back
Top Bottom