What's new

the most beautiful jrock pics^____^

^ I'm loving those Gaze pics. Especially the one of Aoi. Their new NeoGenesis photoshoot is AMAZING. I loved all the pics. Here's a few of my favs.

uruhawhite-1.jpg

aoiwhite-1.jpg

kaiwhite-1.jpg

ruki1-1.jpg

reitawhite-1.jpg

AND HAKUEI!! my love.

hakuei96-1.jpg

hakuei66-1.jpg

hakuei24-1.jpg

hakuei97-1.jpg

^Isn't he amazingly beautiful? Comparable to Yoshiki!

That last picture was HAKUEI?? He looks so different!! In a good way, of course :D

OMG that photoshoot rocked so much...here are some more pics from it:

I think Aoi was wearing a skirt in this shoot....he looked so ridiculously hot in it 😊 😊 :p

gazette why have i ever heard of them they look cool :D
What are there names please ?

haha i had heard of them but WHY on earth hadn't
i ever listened to them more than two songs?? lol

ruki - vocals
aoi - guitar
uruha - guitar
reita - bass
kai - drums

^go to the Gazette thread for more info. They are awesome. They have two new singles coming out. And their last two albums were <333

and @ wandering.legy: yup that's Hakuei!! In his earlier days. He's so pretty. Sometimes he reminds me of Yoshiki.

Hakuei makes a prettier girl than Yoshiki 😊 No offense to any idies Yoshiki lovers, but personally i didn't think he looked hot like that. Although the look did suit him very much *cough*bimbo*cough* :D:D

yes, gazette rocks! <33 😊
i havent got that many cds by them yet though, but im working to get more 😌

that photoshot really was amazing ☝ but.. whats up with rukis hair? :p

wow. Aoi's outfit is awesome. They always have the most amazing outfits. *loves them*

Ruki's dreads are kinda horrifying...although they do look really cool when he does that headband in the filth in the beauty PV :D:D

Why do i feel like this thread is becoming completely gazeified? Not that that a problem, but you know ;-)

its their new song ^^ i dunno if the single has been released yet...probably has, yes..:p

i really like it, accept for one thing.. theyve got some kind of girls singing with them... i dont want girls to sing in gazettes songs??? :eek:

😊

^Regret is released today. Filth in the Beauty is released in Nov.

Here's some pics to add variety to the thread lol

Die <3

Toshiya <3

Zero <3

Hizumi <3

Miyavi <3

The beautiful girls of Zwei
I made a thread for them here: Zwei

Waitasecond, if Filth in the Beauty isn't out yet, then how come i have it? 😲 hehehe....i think i downloaded it by mistake from somewhere....LOL :D

OMGG that Miyavi picture!! 😍 😍

I love this pic Miyavis skin is just so so i just wanna *faints*dies*

This pic makes a homer simpson out o me

Back
Top Bottom