What's new

the function of 換気サイン

Adnan

Registered
18 Jan 2017
Hi.. I need some help with translating and understanding the function of one particular sign which says 換気サイン
What does it mean and why does it blink? What should I do when it starts blinking? If anyone has an English manual for this model, please do share. Thanks

Attachments

• fh_lineup7_panel_01.gif
    fh_lineup7_panel_01.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 87
The 換気サイン blinks every one hour whether the air of the room is clean or not, and request you to ventilate the room (by opening the windows or something like that). The blink stops one minute later whether you do that or not, though.

The 換気サイン blinks every one hour whether the air of the room is clean or not, and request you to ventilate the room (by opening the windows or something like that). The blink stops one minute later whether you do that or not, though.
Thank you for the prompt reply. Can you also please tell me the meaning and purpose of 運転/ 燃焼 light? It blinked once and the heater stopped.

How is it that you can input Japanese text but you can't look up the words?

How is it that you can input Japanese text but you can't look up the words?
I scan images in Google translate but I don't always understand it's functionality. Google translate is not always correct, in my experience.

What number was displayed (blinking) on the display when the heater stopped? If it's "01", the heater stopped by the automatic fire extinguishing system since the heater runs for 8 (or 5 / 3) hours continuously. You can't cancel this system. You need to restart the heater after stopped.

Back
Top Bottom