What's new

The forum's forum

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
A forum to gossip about whatever's on your mind. Japan-related or not, open your heart and share with us.

Keep it clean, keep it friendly. ;)

Cool!

:)
That was cool Thomas! You're actually right. The line of communication should always be open. If people of the world could have talked and sat on the same table to settle their differences, we wouldn't have some of the problems that we do have in today's world.

It is the nature of some segments of human beings to scare learning about the things they don't know. We often tend to afraid from the things we are ingnorant of. But I believe we should let a reasonable mind and heart to speak out. That's where we find that we have lots in common than differences.

Regards,
Aryobarzan

Originally posted by thomas
A forum to gossip about whatever's on your mind. Japan-related or not, open your heart and share with us.

Keep it clean, keep it friendly. ;)

Amen to that, Thomas-sama. 👍

I gotta fill something in here, I accidentally posted this message 2x's...........so I deleted the second one.......but the delete button seems not to work, so I'm writing about nothing. Thank you.

😄 👏 😄 <----(If you squint your eyes, they look like they're doing a crazy dance!!)

2 posts ago in this thread I was celebrating 100 posts.. Now I have 500.. Heh. People should use this topic more often.

jovial_jon said:
I didn't know it existed until just now! Well done on reaching the big 500! 👍
500? How lame... I'm reaching 1000 very soon! :D
Interesting thread indeed - just look at the date of the first post!

RockLee said:
ohhh...poor lina...feels so happy with his almost 1000th post..this proves some ppl are happy with small things 😊
You're one to talk with your 700-somewhat posts :D :D :D
So if 1000 posts is small, what's 700-somewhat posts? Pitiful! :p :p :p

A forum for anything, umm.., interesting. How about my cats oppress my dog? or one of my cats has a tache like Hitler?

Mycernius said:
A forum for anything, umm.., interesting. How about my cats oppress my dog? or one of my cats has a tache like Hitler?

:mad: *backs out of thread very slowly, then runs like hell.*

Doc

I like cats, but...

...I am a dog person at heart.

These are my boys. They keep me company and warm on a cold night. The reddish one is named Buddy. The big blonde is Charlie. They are great dogs.

Isn't it funny? "God" is "dog" spelled backwards.

IM000006-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom