What's new

Teenagers arrested for killing homeless

that is absolutly discusting, i dont understand why people do the stupid things they do. (and believe me you dont want to get me talking about stupid people)
that just blows my mind away..so pathetic that they'd have nothing else better to do with their time then to assult and kill a homeless man whos never done anything to them, very very pathetic i have no sympathy for those boys, they should be put away for a long time:mad:

That shure is not right but homeless people in Japan are seen as a menice in Japan, the Japanese must have everything perfect, homeless people shows that their country is dirty and poor which is not acceptible to Japanese, Murder is a lot worse, but is shows how anil Japanese are about the purity of the country, even people who work part time are harassed worse than the homeless in America, and certanlly no one feels sorry for them here, it kinda makes you feel sorry for them, :( you want to say, come be homeless in America, people auctually leave money for you ;)

torture. yes, do it to the boys. rip off all their finger nails and toe nails and make them eat it. after athat make them drink lighter fluid and then put a match in their mouth. damn, i wish i was someone who could make up rules.. people who murder people shall be tortured! blhahaha (no really.. i hope them idiots get bum raped in jail on daily basis)

While this is quite horrible... if Japan took better measures in helping the homeless there might be less problems.

Yeah however some people are having fun doing this...
Even if Japan took better measures I don't think the problem'd be solved so easily...
If mass-travelling to the moon ever becomes a reality I'd be for exiling all the sinners there

dreamer said:
Yeah however some people are having fun doing this...
Even if Japan took better measures I don't think the problem'd be solved so easily...
If mass-travelling to the moon ever becomes a reality I'd be for exiling all the sinners there

naw, don't do that, it'd ruin the moon for the rest of us. :( it'd take the entire way of percieving the homeless to enact change or that sorta of viewpoint, and that would take a generation or two.

There was a string of homeless killings here in S. Florida around Christmas last year so I was a bit shocked to read about this type of murder again here but nonetheless its very sad and so pointless.

... did you notice the date this thread was started? even the most previous response was more than a couple years ago...

Back
Top Bottom