What's new

Tattoo removal in Tokyo

b3n1

Webcrawler
22 Apr 2007
Hi,

I got a stupid tattoo done couple of years back on my forearm. Now I want to get it removed, not only because I hate it, but due to the fact that I am not being able to wear half-sleeved shirts because of this stupid tattoo.

If someone can guide me to any tattoo-removal clinics in Tokyo, I'd be really grateful. Also, if you have any ideas about the cost, it'd be nice.

Thanks.

I think Akai Medical clinic can do tattoo removal. They're a plastic surgery and cosmetic dermatology clinic in Tokyo. I have no idea about the cost; from what I saw in the tattoo-removal pamphlets scattered about the office (I had hair removal done there) the price, treatment type, and number of treatments can vary depending on the size of the tattoo and color of inks.

赤井クリニック

TatBGone
Tattoo-Off

These topical creams can significantly fade tattoos, but I don't know if they are 100% effective in permanently removing them.

There's also a procedure in which you make a solution of tap water and table salt and vigorously abraid the skin over and over again over a period of months or something, but scarring is almost guaranteed.

Unfortunatly for you even if you have it removed they do leave the scar of your tattoo, so you may never be able to wear a short sleeved shirt again.

You may just be better getting a cover up and having something nice on the top of your current one.

Thanks a lot, folks.

@inertia: Their tattoo removal link is under construction. Maybe I'll check back later, or pay them a visit in person.
@GodEmperorLeto: This seems like a very good option, provided those lotions really work. I will have to ask around. Tap water and salt? Wow!
@Zaff: That was what I thought initially. But I just don't want any more tattoos.
@GaijinPunch: ROFL

Back
Top Bottom