What's new

Best place to buy "swords" in Tokyo?

olympichero62

後輩
8 Apr 2009
Yo!

I'm going to be in Tokyo in August and I wanted to buy a "Sword" while I was there. Obviously, I won't be getting a real sword, but rather something for show or as a momento. I can't really spend alot of money but I really don't wanna end up getting a piece of crap either. I was thinking of a replica or something that looks great. Something in the $300 to $1,000 range (preferrably a Katana and a Wakizashi).

I was wondering if anyone knew of a great store in the Tokyo area that specializes in these types of swords?

Yo!
I'm going to be in Tokyo in August and I wanted to buy a "Sword" while I was there. Obviously, I won't be getting a real sword, but rather something for show or as a momento. I can't really spend alot of money but I really don't wanna end up getting a piece of crap either. I was thinking of a replica or something that looks great. Something in the $300 to $1,000 range (preferrably a Katana and a Wakizashi).
I was wondering if anyone knew of a great store in the Tokyo area that specializes in these types of swords?

I don't know of a place that specializes in them, but I definitely recall a store near the Asakusa Sensouji temple that had swords, scabbards, and stands. It's on the main street between the front gate (Daimonji?) and the actual temple.

I don't know of a place that specializes in them, but I definitely recall a store near the Asakusa Sensouji temple that had swords, scabbards, and stands. It's on the main street between the front gate (Daimonji?) and the actual temple.

Oh, yes, you're right! :)
There's one called ニ谷ニ耽ニ段ニ停?楪 ツ渉ャナスRツ渉、窶弭 (Katana-ya Koyama-shoten) along the Nakamise, a traditional Japanese shopping arcade stretching between the temple and the gate (Kaminari-mon).
It's on your left when walking from the big gate towards the temple (see the yellow star on the map shown in this map with a photo of the shop.)
av免费看,国产午夜免费视频秋霞影院,波多野结衣一区二区三区高清,国产精品永久免费

Here's the page showing some of the swords they're handling.
浅草 仲見世 模擬刀、踊り小道具の小山商店
I'm sure these are what OP is looking for.

Oh, yes, you're right! :)
There's one called ニ谷ニ耽ニ段ニ停?楪 ツ渉ャナスRツ渉、窶弭 (Katana-ya Koyama-shoten) along the Nakamise, a traditional Japanese shopping arcade stretching between the temple and the gate (Kaminari-mon).
It's on your left when walking from the big gate towards the temple (see the yellow star on the map shown in this map with a photo of the shop.)

Here's the page showing some of the swords they're handling.

I'm sure these are what OP is looking for.
Score! Talk about helpful!

Back
Top Bottom