What's new

Takeshi Kitano and 9/11

It's not right that this Takeshi guy outright accuse the government of murder or anything, but asking questions isn't wrong.
Don't be too quick to believe basuotoko when he says Beat Takeshi accused the US government of murder. basuotoko said that I did just that, when I did nothing of the sort.
In all likelihood, Takeshi didn't say a word about the US Government, but just presented some of these inconsistencies in the accepted explanations, and basuotoko, in his clearly emotional state, jumped to conclusions.

Kind of ironic, really.

People who say or write provocative things are just asking for it, so there should be no surprise when people react.

when I watch television to study my Japanese, I don't like to see shows that belittle Americans and their government.
I haven't seen the specials, but I can't help but be reminded of the old cliche in the Chinese official statements.."Don't hurt the feelings of the Chinese!!".:(:(

3160550836tx5-1.jpg

>Are Japanese really this insensitive?

How does any of this have to do with insensitivity. Mr. Takeshi is free to air his thoughts. The television network is free to air the show. If you don't like it, turn it off. He's just presenting information that's already out there.

>Do you know why no one has ever suggested that Suntory whiskey is made from sheeps blood? ... Because there is ZERO evidence to support a claim like that.

I've had a few hangovers that come very close to supporting those claims, actually. But I'll save that story for another thread.

Is there a video of this report floating around on the internet anywhere? I saw that program channel surfing, but turned the channel pretty quickly. Now I wish that I'd watched it.

I'd like to watch it and make my own opinion.

George W. Bush said:
"Let us never tolerate the outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September 11th."
J. Edgar Hoover, The former head of the FBI said it best:
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

ArmandV said:
Quote:Originally Posted by basuotoko https://jref.com/showthread.php?p=522718#post522718

Congratulations, JimmySeal, you have fulfilled my original prediction that someone here would take the baton from "Beat" Takeshi and accuse the US government of killing its own citizens. A proud day at JREF.
Proving once again the old saying:

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Voltaire also wrote:
"Many are destined to reason wrongly, others, not to reason at all; and others, to persecute those who do reason."
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the whole point that people are missing is not whether the government was responsible for 911 or that they looked the other way, but what was the result? The result was an invasion of Afghanastan and Iraq for without 911 the American public would never stand for it and the US Patriot Act. As is said in plain writing on the neocon website, New American Century, if you look hard enough, paraphrasing here, "In order to invade Iraq what we need is another Pearl Harbor type event so that we may have the full backing of the American public." Look at who signed the "Statement of Principles" in the link. Search around the site, read back to the late 90's, do some research for yourselves instead of getting your news in 7 second sound bites from the controlled media.

Does anyone in their right mind believe that the more than 600 page Patriot Act was written within two days of 911? But it was all ready and passed immediately by congress. The result is the erosion of freedoms and rights of the American people in order to control the worlds second largest supply of oil and to make way for the American Union (US, Canada, Mexico) which will begin around the year 2010. Need evidence? Just ask.

If terrorism is such a threat to the US then why have the boarders not been sealed with US troops? That is the #1 point which leads me to believe that the "threat" of terrorism is a joke, because if it was a fact and the US government was afraid of terrorists sneaking into the US or smuggling a nuke in, it would have been sealed at noon on 911 and would still be sealed to this day.

Where there is smoke there is a fire somewhere and that's the way I feel about conspiracies. There are many questions surrounding the events of 911 that have not been answered and one can begin here on the Question 911 website. Look at the videos, look at the hard scientific evidence against what we are told to believe and if you yourself are not questioning it than you are the among the majority of sheeple that the "shadow government" depends on to keep their agenda going.

One final word about 911 based on personal experience. While in the military it was my job to assist on autopsies. One day we had an incident where two F16's collided head on in mid air at full speed while on maneuvers in Korea. The planes and bodies fell more than 10,000 ft. All four people were killed and were brought to the Yokota Air Base in Japan for examination. Neither body had a face or brain matter and every single bone in their bodies was shattered including their little toe. One even had his thigh bones pushed up through his shoulders.

However, through the impact, the explosion, and the fall, the bodies did not splatter as many would assume, but remained completely intact. I ask you, why were no bodies ever recovered at the Pentagon and in Pennsylvania? It defies common sense and known scientific fact in that a human body does not just vaporize regardless of how fast the planes hit the building and the ground. Impossible! Also, why were no plane parts ever, EVER, recovered from the pentagon crash site? No seats, no bodies, no engines, including the struts which are virtually indestructible?

I also have audio of Jamie Macentyre (sp), CNN reporter, from the day of the Pentagon crash saying clearly that there were absolutely no plane parts to be seen and that it couldn't have been a plane and then audio last year when the government released the 1 sec video fooitage of the crash, saying that he had witnessed plane parts and other plane wreckage. A complete contadiction! And the public never questions it! I have proof that he is a liar!

Therefore, Takeshi is only putting out there in Japan what has been talked about and readily available for all these years on the net and around the world and that one never hears about from the US major media. But it is there for those willing to look at it and question for themselves if we are being told the truth or not about what actually occured on 911.

One site that does not question anything but just lays out the facts based on actual media footage of the day is the site 9/11 Chronology.com Look at the actual media footage for yourselves before jumping to conclusions.

Other interesting sites:

What Really Happened concerning why the militaryt was told to stand down on 911.

In Plane Site questioning CNN's footage of the "strange" planes that hit the towers.

Physics911 a scientific panel discussing 911 and relating it to the Pearl Harbor like event I quoted above.

Research proves that the average American barely reads a book once graduating high school or does any research on his own so why should anyone, including the government, think they will do research into something like 911? They are depending on it.

Therefore, basukoto and others who blindly believe what the media tells them they should believe, do your own research first before making such blanket statements and accusations because you sure have a lot to learn about how governments around the world actually act. I leave you with these final quotes:

George Washington said:
"If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Henry Louis Mencken said:
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed and hence, clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins - all of them imaginary."

Adolph Hitler said:
"The masses indulge in petty falsehoods everyday, but it would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths and they are not able to believe in the possibility of such monstrous effrontery... The bigger the lie, therefore, the more likely it is to be believed...Besides, even the most insolent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down."

And finally,

Senator Daniel K. Inouye said:
"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

Do I believe what I read in the media and hear from our government concerning 911? Based on my own exhaustive research over the past 6 years, not in the least! No way, no how are they telling us the truth. It defies logic and common sense when you look at the facts. Someone is lying to us! And as long as Takeshi Kitano and others like him in Europe and other places are willing to keep it in the forefront I am all for it!

eta calls in ahead of time to tell were they put the bombs and detonates only empty buildings, the tamil are a revolutionary group fighting inside their own country

ok so if these people are bombing but not killing then they are not terrorists?
that doesnt change the fact that they are bombing public places..that makes them terrorists....

oh and the tamil killed civlilians....that isnt terrorism?

and the JRA bombed an empty plane as well.....but seems like you didnt give them any excuse like you did with eta and the tamil because the fact is that they bombed israeli planes ......see i am no racist but you jsut proved you are.
so now you gave me the right to say that the JRA were helping the palestinians get rid of the israeli occupation......if you want to give terrorists excuses then allow me to do the same......

plus you are bias....you give eta and the tamill excuses........while jews in israel consider hezbollah a terrorist partie....then i will use the exuses you use.......they are fighting for their country against israeli invasion......
compare the civilian casualties between hezbollah and israel

i had family members die last summer....1200 civilian deaths 70 % women and children.........i think israel is the greatest terrorist on earth......and then comes the second greatest terrorist on earth BUSH to give that state excuses like you are doing and say that it has the right to defend it self.

NOTICE HERE...

Gentlemen, let's just be sure to keep the subject matter more closely to matter of evidence for, or presentations on any evidence for any conspiracy regarding the destruction of the several buildings and planes and resultant deaths on September 11, 2001. . . please.

I personally find it hard to come to any clear conclusion that it was a conspiracy in totallity, however I seem to notice some 'loose ends' here in there that need to be verified a little more, perhaps...if in fact that is any longer possible.

Even if there could some 'movers' behind the scenes of American politics--a matter which I would not be surprized at, actually, I'm can't see the 'whole enchilada' being a matter of US political set up.

gaijinalways said:
Ah, pachipro, you're not one of those guys who believe we never went to the moon, are you?
That's another subject for another thread, but suffice it to say there is much evidence pointing in the direction that it was all a hoax because today, 35 yrs later, we would already have bases on the moon as we were told and would be exploring deep space and Mars.

Mars Man said:
Even if there could some 'movers' behind the scenes of American politics--a matter which I would not be surprized at, actually, I'm can't see the 'whole enchilada' being a matter of US political set up.
It's not only the US, Europe is involved also. It goes much deeper than just the US political system MM, on a global scale and the pieces are already falling into place: $90 oil, a looming depression in the US, the erosion of our rights and the middle class, nothing being done about illegal immigration, drivers licenses being given to all illegals in NY, China beginning to buy up the US (they want a stake in Bear Sterns), only 16% of manufacturing capacity left in the US, 80% of goods, food, produce coming from China, they dying dollar, etc, etc.

Turn off the TV, do some research, dig deep and you will discover things that will send chills up your spine.

Fascinating an actor/director/comedian from J-land can bring up such volatile content and responses from the public...and if something similar comes out of the mouth of Blinky Ishihara, who is known for such controversial comments, the whole thing is generally ignored and passed over by the media and general public :D

That's another subject for another thread, but suffice it to say there is much evidence pointing in the direction that it was all a hoax because today, 35 yrs later, we would already have bases on the moon as we were told and would be exploring deep space and Mars.

We would have had we not had the "poverty pimps" clamoring for tax dollars for "the poor" over the past 60+ years.

We would have had we not had the "poverty pimps" clamoring for tax dollars for "the poor" over the past 60+ years.
A lack of tax dollars never stopped the US from spending money. That's why China owns half the country now.

ツ"Who controls the food supply controls the people;

who controls energy can control whole continents;

who controls money controls the world.ツ" – Henry Kissinger

"Permit me to control the money of a nation and I care not who makes its laws." - Mayer Rothschild, Patriarch of the Rothschild Family and International Banker in the late 1700's
Where is most of our food coming from these days: China

Where does our energy come from (or at least "they" tell us in the media): The Middle East

Who controls the money of the world: The US Federal Reserve (which is NOT an arm of the government nor is it a Reserve) and the Central Banks of Europe and Japan etc. They are a collection of very wealthy individuals aimed at facism and one world government which is slowly happening on a daily basis. Sadly, most people are too concerned with TV, anime, music, the internet, etc to see what is really happening.

It's all related!

Back
Top Bottom