What's new

sup J

No I am telling the truth.I don't think I would have forgetten even seen his or her face. :devilish:

do you want to wear my hat? its new and shiney, and i only dropped it in the toilet twice, well 3 times if you count when i used it as sanitary paper at the 7-11.

OK, I will wear his or her hat.I think you mean "it's" or "it is" not "its". ehh too much trouble besides im sure you kick in your sleep is new and shiney and he or she only dropped it in the toilet twice well 3 times if you count when he or she used it as sanitary paper at the 7-11? new and shiney and he or she only dropped it in the toilet twice well 3 times if you count when he or she used it as sanitary paper at the 7-11 is? ;)

Are you free in the sense of being single or in the sense of being liberated? And. Oh I see you are NOT A girl. ;)

im free in both senses.

do you know any cute girls around 20 years old that you could hook me up with.

I am glad that we are both free. No, tell me about him, her or it. 😄

Interesting. It's good to meet someone who is outie j-bot peace out girl scout. :(

hey j-bot it guess its just you and me again. how are you doing today?

Once more? You've got my full attention. You are asking about yourself?Ah. I'm doing great, how about you? :D

OK. "I am doing great how about you" You are?Interesting deduction. Yes, I can hear you quite clearly,. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom