What's new

News South Koreans dislike China more than Japan

I have to remind you when a user writes a comment that is not offensive but is different from other comments, that is not a fault.

Well, some of you expressed your opinions, and I did that too, while the comments were not in an equal direction. I ask, was the ordinary difference a fault or wrong? Do I have to ignore my opinion and confirm every other belief compulsory?

What did I say about China that was the cause of being upset?

I talked about the development of China in recent decades. I opined that the president of China is a good man, and he doesn't tend to militarism and conflict. I also pointed that China has a powerful and modern army (as a warning for avoiding a military engagement). Within the comment, I also recommended America (indirectly) and the neighboring countries have a good business dealing with China instead of a fruitless political quarrel.

Which one of my expressions was baseless and wrong to be the cause of being uneasy?

When Mr. Biden, the president of America takes the USA corp out from Afghanistan, and he says, I do this because I don't want to expose the soul of the American soldiers in danger (of course, he remembers the experience of Vietnam and is worried about a nationwide protest in America), surely, confronting with a powerful country like China that is not a threat for the west or east is more dangerous?

I emphasize this reality that today China is a land similar to Russia, so I recommend the western governments to submit this reality and don't try to resolve anything about China with military threatening.

As I like you, what I wrote was advice, not propaganda.
It was because you ignored all the evidence that show China may not be the best country as far as government😐 you didn't address it really you just kept on going on about how good they are.

I don't think of the word "propaganda" as bad or good. To me it means a government releases a statement about something and you can believe it or not believe it. I look at most everything my government here in the United States tells me as propaganda which sometimes is totally false and sometimes partially true. It seems for every claim about any topic I see on the internet , 50% say it's true and 50% claim it's false. It seems if you claim the sky is blue and clouds are white , many people will jump in and claim you have it all wrong. When I see scientific claims , it seems scientists say what ever their source of funding(money) tells them to say. I find it sad to live in a world where you can't be sure what is really true , but maybe I'm just being grumpy & cynical. But anyway , I don't think the word "propaganda" is an insult if people say I'm spreading it ; just another word for "my opinion". Probably Webster's Dictionary would prove me wrong.

It was because you ignored all the evidence that show China may not be the best country as far as government😐 you didn't address it really you just kept on going on about how good they are.
You may think I'm a self-importance person ( yes, I am, but just a little and in some situations LOL), but I don't need Wikipedia anymore! Even I don't listen to the political interpreters of my country often and try to realize or recognize these things by myself. I am Freeman and would like to go the way by my intellect paces.

I am capable to be a president but dislike management and being a president. I wish to be free from these things and to be a researcher and scientist. I have examined myself and did understand, I'm not a good manager and can't manage a group of employees. Instead, I have the potential mind to discover or understand scientific or political things.

I have never been a member of an organization and never traveled to another country. I have not even traveled from my city to other cities for about six years because of being in a tight financial spot. But these didn't affect my thought, and I can analyze things beyond the screen. It is a simple recognition! I recognize the top politicians through their decisions, speech, actions, and the type of their relationship with their nation or other peoples.

Excuse me, it seems my brake doesn't work, and I am talking nonstop. If you were not tired, I would speak to you for a few pages.

Thank you for listening me :)

Last edited:
China has a powerful and developed army and also modern military facilities but it doesn't use them for tension and threats.
You said this but it's demonstrably wrong if you see what they are doing in the South China Sea.
China has no evil intention to do with others.
You said this but it's demonstrably wrong if you see what they are doing to their own citizens (Uighur).

While we are one the topic of China what is y'alls opinions on the new gaming restrictions for their teens? We had to cover this in class today. All I can think is that the more things they are taking controll of and restricting the less the people are going to be able to do.

Well, as far as I know, China is unsatisfied about some of its rights:

1- its right in the China sea
2- its ownership of Taiwan
3- its legal right in outside trade (exporting to America ) that was limited by the White House ( by increasing tax on Chinese goods)
4- provoking and encouraging opposition groups (who follow the west) versus the governing system of China especially in Taiwan.
5- Troubling China's ally, North Korea
6- Presence and patrolling US fleets around China and North Korea seas that illustrates a type of threat and bullying
7- provocative flight of a B-52 plane over the artificial island of China in China sea ( Later, the USA officials claimed, it was the mistake of its pilots that couldn't find their right direction! In this dangerous action, if China targeted the plane, it could be the start point of the war, but China didn't do any reaction to prevent the probability of a war).

However, there are some other reasons that I don't remember now

Last edited:
Yeah basically what I could write was already written by others

We didnt say you cant have an opinion, we just said you keep saying things that totally ignore what everyone else was clearly stating

It seems if you claim the sky is blue and clouds are white , many people will jump in and claim you have it all wrong. When I see scientific claims , it seems scientists say what ever their source of funding(money) tells them to say. I find it sad to live in a world where you can't be sure what is really true , but maybe I'm just being grumpy & cynical. But anyway , I don't think the word "propaganda" is an insult if people say I'm spreading it ; just another word for "my opinion". Probably Webster's Dictionary would prove me wrong.
In sum this says all

Also in your last comment you addressed those things, THEN, actual "talk" is possible

I respect other viewpoints but I can't confirm them always.

Although I haven't a high educational degree ( I just could receive my high school degree years ago, but my free studies and research in the various fields (especially technical things) during four decades and also my inherent talent took me to an acceptable degree of knowledge. I learned everything by myself, even working with computers and the internet, English, AutoCad, Catia, Rhinoceros, and other software. When I was young, I was a naive and unaware one that even didn't know what does oil, in the engine of a car! At the time, when I bought an old and cheap car with trouble, its owner said to me, its crankshaft seal that is relative to the oil is worn. Take it to a mechanical workshop and replace the rubber seal. When I delivered the car, I paid no attention to the vital recommendation of the owner and just derived and derived it ( Even when its oil warning light turned on) until the engine of the old Volkswagen car broke down totally! My information about other things was like this.
After the Islamic revolution in Iran, I tended to free study gradually. At the first step, I began reading and learning Koran by myself. Koran grew my thought and experience (though I became not a whole religious person). Along with Koran, I began studying scientific and technical books. At the time, I designed two new devices. Their samples were made in a scientific organization, but they didn't reach the production stage.
After years of wishing, I eventually could buy a weak computer. That was another stage of my learning and growth. At the time, I learned AutoCad by myself and began designing things...

After a few years that computer stopped working and I had to buy a new one. I bought a Chinese computer that is working now nonstop for about eight years!! During these years I'm working with that 15 hours every day (This is not an advertisement LOL)

However, that was a small part of my life story. You see how a simple and unaware young changed into a relatively knowledgeable person.

After a few years that computer stopped working and I had to buy a new one. I bought a Chinese computer that is working now nonstop for about eight years!! During these years I'm working with that 15 hours every day (This is not an advertisement LOL)
Just curious-what operating system enables you to use that computer? (and where is it from?)
(You've asked about upgrading.)

Where do autoCAD, Catia, and Rhinoceros come from?

Do you buy all these, or pirate them?

Well, I go to the software markets and buy them, then I go back to my mother's home (I live there) and install the programs.

Windows 10 is updated automatically but usually I switch it to a manually updating.

I previously used windows XP 3 but as Microsoft took it away as an old version of windows and didn't support it to be updated I had to install windows 10. Some new programs didn't work with windows XP.

Back
Top Bottom