What's new

Should Japan Be On The UN Security Council

Should Japan Be On The UN Security Council => No thank you.
Instead, Japan should reduce the donation to UN.

UN is useless. Thus, donation is waste of money. Japan shouldn't take any responsibility and reduce the donation to the same level as Germany (non-member of security council) or China (so-called Asian superpower). NO money No responsibility is the principle, but today's UN is donimated by Little Money but Lots of privilege. Plus UN does not allow Taiwan to be a member, while it is perfectly sovereign nation. UN is the world's most cradiction, isn't it?

Main donators to the UN budget, 2006
Member state Contribution
(% of UN budget)
United States 22.00%
Japan 16.624%
Germany 8.66%
United Kingdom 6.13%
France 6.03%
Italy 4.89%
Canada 2.81%
China 2.667%
Spain 2.52%
Mexico 1.88%
Australia 1.59%
Brazil 1.52%
Other member states 22.679%
United Nations - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I don't think the UN is totally useless but surely needs change.
Can anybody explain the function of the Security Council? What's wrong with assigning all the voting activities to the general assembly? What's the importance of the vetoing process to those 187 countries without this privilege?

I don't think the UN is totally useless but surely needs change.
Can anybody explain the function of the Security Council? What's wrong with assigning all the voting activities to the general assembly? What's the importance of the vetoing process to those 187 countries without this privilege?

UN Secretary-General is Korean, but South Korean government does not pay donation. --- I think it is the symbolic problem of UN. Everybody is demanding without executing responsibility. 😊

Japanese Gov should take care of the Japanese People instead of wasting his money for the silly UN.Japanese people should be rich like Americans.
the same can go on the Arabic Govs.

Back
Top Bottom