What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Should I sell my Chinese stuff?

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I collected some Chinese version of VIVI magazine, I wonder if I should sell them? Since I could not read Mandarin at all...

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
You were collecting fashion magazines?

Reaction score
I dont know much about it but it depends on what you wanted from the magazine, like if it is mostly to see the images, content etc, you could keep it but if you wanted to know details of what is stated there you could sell

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Donor
Reaction score
If you don't want them you could try to put them up for sale. No idea what kind of market there is for them.

I used to collect National Geographics and some Tech and PC magazines, ultimately I think I either gave them away, donated to charity or recycled them

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
I keep the magazines because there are some good looking women pictures in the magazines, even though I don't understand the language...

Jhopesstrawberry

𝒜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝒶 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝒹😜
Reaction score
You should sell them if you don't want them. I know there's a big market for Asian magazines in general especially if they have pretty women. I like to collect a lot of Japanese magazines myself. I'm sure it won't be long till you get a buyer😉

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
In my religion, it is taught that angels won't enter home, where there are pictures of living creatures in it... You guys believe in angels?

Muz1234

後輩
Reaction score
The problem is, where to sell them though? Who would read those magazines?

mdchachi

Reaction score
Sorry I don't think any of us know what's available in Malaysia. In the U.S. I would use Facebook Marketplace or ebay for something like that.

Reaction score
Isnt there an Ebay alike alternative in Malaysia? Similar to Amazon, Rakuten etc but for used itens

Many countries have their own 'retailer' websites that work almost identically to Ebay, you could see if there is one in Malaysia

Top Bottom