What's new

Short spirituality article

kawaiipinky

Registered
3 May 2020
Konnichiwa!
My mother was reading some articles on health and spirituality, and she came across an article written in Japanese (written by an author she admires), but she doesn't understand. She asked if I could figure out a way to translate the article for her. My Japanese is quite poor at this moment in time.
I would like to ask if someone could please kindly help me translate this short article into English? On behalf of my mother, I would like to sincerely thank you very much!
Arigato!!

95337871_2732139163684001_8731004463579398144_o.jpg

You would be able to get the gist of it by using OCR and machine translator.

You would be able to get the gist of it by using OCR and machine translator.
Hello,
Could you please show me where I can get to the resources you mentioned?
I understand this article is longer than expected, so I'm really sorry to have requested such a big favor.
I didn't know where to go for help since this is my first time trying to get translations on something like this for my mother.
Again, thank you very much for your help!

Hello,
I understand this article is longer than expected, so I'm really sorry to have requested such a big favor.
I didn't know where to go for help since this is my first time trying to get translations on something like this for my mother.
Again, thank you very much for your help!
If you can provide a higher resolution image I can do it for you. The one you posted is not enough for Google.

Here's a result of OCR in Google Drive and Google Translate.
(Disclaimer: I didn't check the accuracy both of the original Japanese and English translation.)

Here's a result of OCR in Google Drive and Google Translate.
(Disclaimer: I didn't check the accuracy both of the original Japanese and English translation.)

Thank you so much!! I think the English translation makes sense. My mother would be able to understand the main points of the article from that translation.
Take care and thank you again!! :)

Back
Top Bottom