What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Short spirituality article

kawaiipinky

Kouhai
Reaction score
Konnichiwa!
My mother was reading some articles on health and spirituality, and she came across an article written in Japanese (written by an author she admires), but she doesn't understand. She asked if I could figure out a way to translate the article for her. My Japanese is quite poor at this moment in time.
I would like to ask if someone could please kindly help me translate this short article into English? On behalf of my mother, I would like to sincerely thank you very much!
Arigato!!

95337871_2732139163684001_8731004463579398144_o.jpg

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score

You would be able to get the gist of it by using OCR and machine translator.

kawaiipinky

Kouhai
Reaction score

You would be able to get the gist of it by using OCR and machine translator.
Hello,
Could you please show me where I can get to the resources you mentioned?
I understand this article is longer than expected, so I'm really sorry to have requested such a big favor.
I didn't know where to go for help since this is my first time trying to get translations on something like this for my mother.
Again, thank you very much for your help!

Lothor

Proofreader extraordinaire
Donor
Reaction score
A quick way would be to copy and paste into Google translate.

mdchachi

Reaction score
Hello,
I understand this article is longer than expected, so I'm really sorry to have requested such a big favor.
I didn't know where to go for help since this is my first time trying to get translations on something like this for my mother.
Again, thank you very much for your help!
If you can provide a higher resolution image I can do it for you. The one you posted is not enough for Google.

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score

Here's a result of OCR in Google Drive and Google Translate.
(Disclaimer: I didn't check the accuracy both of the original Japanese and English translation.)

kawaiipinky

Kouhai
Reaction score

Here's a result of OCR in Google Drive and Google Translate.
(Disclaimer: I didn't check the accuracy both of the original Japanese and English translation.)

Thank you so much!! I think the English translation makes sense. My mother would be able to understand the main points of the article from that translation.
Take care and thank you again!! :)

kawaiipinky

Kouhai
Reaction score
If you can provide a higher resolution image I can do it for you. The one you posted is not enough for Google.

You are very kind, thank you so much for your offer to help me! Toritoribe was able to transfer the text from the picture into google translate (I have no idea how to do that ^^) and got a translation for me below. :)

Top Bottom